Options

Replies

• Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    what if lollipops moaned when you licked them

Well, that would be creepy. Thanks for humanizing candy and taking it to a whole new level!

I wonder how the Jolly Rancher I'm sucking to death feels right now?

Held in the dark while their entire substance slowly erodes away until they cease to exist?

I could describe it
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Well, that would be creepy. Thanks for humanizing candy and taking it to a whole new level!

Held in the dark while their entire substance slowly erodes away until they cease to exist?

I could describe it

I was going to add "but I don't care" but that seems cruel now

And furthermore, if lollipops moan, what sound do dying Jolly Ranchers make?

I'm imagining a low guttural cry?
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

I could describe it

one time i bit down on a jolly rancher and it glued my teeth together and i cried, maybe it was fighting back
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Just found out I'm not gonna be homeless. Came to an agreement w/ ol' boy selling this place. Woot woot!

hr0h021iac1f.png
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I could describe it

one time i bit down on a jolly rancher and it glued my teeth together and i cried, maybe it was fighting back

You're probably right!
    They are feisty like that!
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

i came back to this thread to rewatch this
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

i came back to this thread to rewatch this

i need to rip the audio so i can use it as a ringtone
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I just saw a post on fb about being a baby is like being blackout drunk at a party. People show you pictures after and tell you that you threw up after the shot. Someone in the comments said that they remember everything.
    I wonder why most don't remember the baby days. Is it because it's mostly frivolous learning how to be alive stuff and your brain is like, not important! Then again as the years go on you forget other things too.
    I wonder if the times that you smell something but can't remember exactly where it's taking you, if it's one of your baby memories.
  • wanderwoman20
    wanderwoman20 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    I just saw a post on fb about being a baby is like being blackout drunk at a party. People show you pictures after and tell you that you threw up after the shot. Someone in the comments said that they remember everything.
    I wonder why most don't remember the baby days. Is it because it's mostly frivolous learning how to be alive stuff and your brain is like, not important! Then again as the years go on you forget other things too.
    I wonder if the times that you smell something but can't remember exactly where it's taking you, if it's one of your baby memories.

Babies only have semantic memories ( like remembering who it’s family is and where food comes from) until their between 2-4 Then the episodic memory has developed which bunches memories together of things that have happened.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Just found out I'm not gonna be homeless. Came to an agreement w/ ol' boy selling this place. Woot woot!

hr0h021iac1f.png

You're going to need a lawn mower
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

My earliest memory is of my little sisters (they’re twins) standing behind me while I sat on the old brown carpet in our sitting room and I could feel a hard (but not necessarily painful) tugging sensation on my head. Then I heard my mom exclaim from the dining room over the twins having fistfuls of my hair. She can’t believe I can remember that because I would’ve been barely 3 but I remember it quite vividly. I’ve often wondered why I remember it at all. Memory is so weird
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

My earliest memory is of my little sisters (they’re twins) standing behind me while I sat on the old brown carpet in our sitting room and I could feel a hard (but not necessarily painful) tugging sensation on my head. Then I heard my mom exclaim from the dining room over the twins having fistfuls of my hair. She can’t believe I can remember that because I would’ve been barely 3 but I remember it quite vividly. I’ve often wondered why I remember it at all. Memory is so weird

well.... I bet that wasn't the last time you had your hair pulled, amirght?
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

well.... I bet that wasn't the last time you had your hair pulled, amirght?

omg

So i told you about that bully in 3rd grade?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

hr0h021iac1f.png

You're going to need a lawn mower

or just hire this guy:

tenor.gif?itemid=5204028

Gimme his number!!!!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Speaking of lawn mowers, locally there was an accident this past week, a 5 year old was riding on a ride-on mower and got his leg amputated. Please, Please, don't ever let a child ride while you're mowing a lawn. :( Cannot imagine how the adults are feeling....:(
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

Babies only have semantic memories ( like remembering who it’s family is and where food comes from) until their between 2-4 Then the episodic memory has developed which bunches memories together of things that have happened.
    This makes sense.

My earliest memory is getting my diaper changed and I think my mom was showing my older brother how. Random and unimportant memory but I have it.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Did I miss a memo? What's up with all the super power threads??
  • CacoEther
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Did I miss a memo? What's up with all the super power threads??

WHAT WOULD YOURS BE?