What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    At this very moment, on my phone, I’m pretty sure all of the selfie threads are on the second page.

Eta: nope. Found one

Oh really??
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Should be asleep but....
    I have got to gain control.
    I have packed on pounds that I had lost.
    I have told myself every lame excuse why I deserve that Orange Fanta, or those cookies.
    It’s gotta stop.
    Trying to pysch myself into it.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    All the sleep I will have in 6 days.
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    Options

You trying that cryogenic sleep thing?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    There must be a reason people ask a question without waiting for the answer, or supply suggested answers before one can open her mouth to respond.

“Why do you do xyz?”

“I-“

“Is it because your mother didn’t love you enough? I’ve heard that’s a problem. It must be so difficult overcoming a childhood like that? Where did you grow up?”

“I-“

“I picture you in a stone cottage in the south of France? Have you traveled much?”

Morning chat shows used to be the worst for this. I haven’t watched one in years- maybe they’ve changed. I want to hear the celebrity respond, not your best guess at the answer! Jeez, shut up!

Ask a question, then breathe
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options

All the sleep I will lose, once school is out 🤣🤬
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    There must be a reason people ask a question without waiting for the answer, or supply suggested answers before one can open her mouth to respond.

“Why do you do xyz?”

“I-“

“Is it because your mother didn’t love you enough? I’ve heard that’s a problem. It must be so difficult overcoming a childhood like that? Where did you grow up?”

“I-“

“I picture you in a stone cottage in the south of France? Have you traveled much?”

Morning chat shows used to be the worst for this. I haven’t watched one in years- maybe they’ve changed. I want to hear the celebrity respond, not your best guess at the answer! Jeez, shut up!

Ask a question, then breathe

I can’t have conversations with my father, I just listen and let him talk. If I were to answer questions, turns into a debate and his biased opinions are facts (in his mind).

Breathing is the best thing to do, with those people 😬
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Thinking,
    it’s like reading your own mind.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Not feeling the gym tonite - but I’m feeling this beer gut so I guess ima go anyway
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    The pelicans had the exact same record as the mavs and they get the #1 pic - I’m cAlling b$ and the league just trying to help AD get to a big market: LA or Boston smh - or I’m just a sore loser 🤷‍♂️
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Thinking,
    it’s like reading your own mind.

No wonder I scream when I think !
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    The pelicans had the exact same record as the mavs and they get the #1 pic - I’m cAlling b$ and the league just trying to help AD get to a big market: LA or Boston smh - or I’m just a sore loser 🤷‍♂️

Let's see what happens to AD in the coming weeks. I mean I am not a betting man I would never bet on an NBA game, we've all heard the stories lol
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Let's see what happens to AD in the coming weeks. I mean I am not a betting man I would never bet on an NBA game, we've all heard the stories lol

I’m sure he’s gone man
  • samtarlyonadiet
    Options

I’m sure he’s gone man

Him and Kawhi will start a super team in Seattle
  • Tankiscool
    Options

I’m sure he’s gone man

supersonics?
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

I’m sure he’s gone man

And KD goes back to his true 1st team

• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Taking melatonin helps me so much with sleep, but tired me gets so weird
  • samtarlyonadiet
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Taking melatonin helps me so much with sleep, but tired me gets so weird