• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Eischens fried chicken,
    hv9m9df7pc42.jpeg
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I was going to say something other than fried chicken...but being it is lunch time, and i have just seen ^that...
    Fried chicken.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Now that I positively contributed to a meeting I totally forgot about I wish to be done with work for the day thanks
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I think I need to say yes more often.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I think I need to say yes more often.

I completely agree.
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    I should leave work early to get my hair cut, hmmmmm
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    I just took a selfie so now I’m weighing which of the selfie threads to post it to. Is there some sort of bidding process, or like...threads get voted off the island? Maybe I’ll blindfold myself
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    I just took a selfie so now I’m weighing which of the selfie threads to post it to. Is there some sort of bidding process, or like...threads get voted off the island? Maybe I’ll blindfold myself

If you blindfold yourself you should probably post it in the ‘sight impaired selfies’ thread
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    I picked the one with no rules because I feel like it fits my razors-edge personality

<smokes cigarette>
    <listens to rock ‘n roll>
    <stands on lawn>
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,883 Member
    Options
    Put on the HR monitor watch for the first time in a while. Holy moly...bradycardia in my sleep. If I was in hospital they’d do a MET call lol

ewy8o7w13bos.jpeg
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Scum...soap scum, pond scum, people scum
  • amorfati601070
    Options
    Put on the HR monitor watch for the first time in a while. Holy moly...bradycardia in my sleep. If I was in hospital they’d do a MET call lol

ewy8o7w13bos.jpeg

e8g1ii1yxllg.jpeg

me tooooo

Low resting heart rate. Found in trained athletes and psychopaths apparently. I think were category A.

I just did this psychopathy test...yeah I know it’s not credible. I got 2.8/5 on the scale haha. I think that had more to do with my ADHD tho...

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php

Have a go if you want.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Yeah right,,,,,, I don’t think that would ever happen.
    On and on, like clones............
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    Starting a day after a very messed up night😖
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    2.4 which is good n low and a relief
  • amorfati601070
    Options
    The more I think about, the more I start to realize something. Many people that exhibit "psychopathy" tend to have characteristics that are considered desirable using some metric. Psychopaths, relentless and determined in achieving their goals, extremely disciplined and charming. Could it be an advantage to be a psycho? or inside are the actually crumbling under a landslide of internal emotional turmoil? A ticking time-bomb of self destruction??

Look at the careers that have the most psychopaths in them. Lawyers, CEO, Finance, Sales, Law Enforcement...Medicine? The lure of power and authority is the underlying theme in all trajectories.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Almond joy has nuts. Mounds don’t. Yet I dont like either of those. Snickers for the win.
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    My brain is wiped out