What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    IDK, sometimes I think my broad base (not deep, but broad) helps me to make connections that others don’t see. That’s how I’ll console and rationalize anyway.

Agreed, I don't even think it requires rationalization. Also makes it easier to talk to people, when you have at least rudimentary knowledge about so many things, it makes it easy to ask relevant questions, and you can learn a lot about folks from how they answer queries like that

Oh no I've said too much
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    IDK, sometimes I think my broad base (not deep, but broad) helps me to make connections that others don’t see. That’s how I’ll console and rationalize anyway.

Agreed, I don't even think it requires rationalization. Also makes it easier to talk to people, when you have at least rudimentary knowledge about so many things, it makes it easy to ask relevant questions, and you can learn a lot about folks from how they answer queries like that

Oh no I've said too much

That’s me in the corner. That’s me in the spotlight
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

This is very true especially in terms of creativity because having experience in different fields gives you a different perspective than someone who has mastered only one. Most innovation comes from people who are well versed in multiple areas as opposed to those who are only capable of seeing the field they are in.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

This is very true especially in terms of creativity because having experience in different fields gives you a different perspective than someone who has mastered only one. Most innovation comes from people who are well versed in multiple areas as opposed to those who are only capable of seeing the field they are in.

You’re nice today 😊
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

You’re nice today 😊

I'm trying to learn a new skill of being considerate and nice. Once I have basic proficiency though I'll go back to my normal self ;)
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

You’re nice today 😊

I'm trying to learn a new skill of being considerate and nice. Once I have basic proficiency though I'll go back to my normal self ;)
    ❤️😂
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    why am i destined for unhappy endings
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    why am i destined for unhappy endings

✋🏻 you can find a better beginning
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    *kitten* first drafts
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I’m thinking about those old black and white photos of the well-built, bare-chested man snuggling a tiny baby and how they were made to excite ovulating women with disposable cash. I admire a sneaky lil marketing scheme. Clever
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about all the things I don't say or post
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    How the met gala was educational for someone dear to me as a couple of fetishes were brought into the light
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I am trying to figure out the phrase “obviate nuance.” I truly don’t understand.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I am trying to figure out the phrase “obviate nuance.” I truly don’t understand.

Kinda like “prolific serial killer”
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Pizza
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I was distracted. I am thinking about the snorks and wondering about their anatomy.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    My middlest & I have been exchanging labor in return for his horse lessons and today I brushed a horse and didn’t die.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    My middlest & I have been exchanging labor in return for his horse lessons and today I brushed a horse and didn’t die.

You should try riding them. It's awesome, except know that horses smell fear. They will buck you as soon as they realize what's up. Or not. I don't know every horse.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

You should try riding them. It's awesome, except know that horses smell fear. They will buck you as soon as they realize what's up. Or not. I don't know every horse.

They are like people. Everyone has their own personality. Some sweet. Some ornery. Mine, of course, were the best ones.