What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend whose place it is hopes I’ll be riding this summer. We’ll see. I’ve ridden trail horses before, but that was long ago and far away and these horses seem quite a bit different.

You are talking about galloping. That's no joke.

zyd42dk9bs3d.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    My middlest & I have been exchanging labor in return for his horse lessons and today I brushed a horse and didn’t die.

You should try riding them. It's awesome, except know that horses smell fear. They will buck you as soon as they realize what's up. Or not. I don't know every horse.

They are like people. Everyone has their own personality. Some sweet. Some ornery. Mine, of course, were the best ones.

Did they bite?
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    My middlest & I have been exchanging labor in return for his horse lessons and today I brushed a horse and didn’t die.

You should try riding them. It's awesome, except know that horses smell fear. They will buck you as soon as they realize what's up. Or not. I don't know every horse.

They are like people. Everyone has their own personality. Some sweet. Some ornery. Mine, of course, were the best ones.

Did they bite?

No but one cribbed, which is when they suck in air and basically belch a lot. It isn’t good for them.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    When I finally find a good set of ear buds, it makes me so sad when they break down/wear out because I *hate* searching for another good pair
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Sleep.. night all.. try to behave you lot :D
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I like taking people at face value because trying to figure out what’s behind the mask is exhausting and makes me feel stupid. I may get it wrong sometimes but when I get it right, the rewards are great.
  • cee134
    Options
    I have a love hate relationship with donuts.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    If you’re feeling like you fail at life, just remember that some people move out of their apartments and leave them looking like this. There, now don’t you feel better about yourself?

mmof7443udbv.jpeg

bxl07kg3o9ta.jpeg

zhzujbw8c57v.jpeg
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    If you’re feeling like you fail at life, just remember that some people move out of their apartments and leave them looking like this. There, now don’t you feel better about yourself?

mmof7443udbv.jpeg

bxl07kg3o9ta.jpeg

zhzujbw8c57v.jpeg

I, for one, don’t see the problem here.
  • Reckoner67
    Options

mmof7443udbv.jpeg

bxl07kg3o9ta.jpeg

zhzujbw8c57v.jpeg

dang
  • caco_ethes
    Options

mmof7443udbv.jpeg

bxl07kg3o9ta.jpeg

zhzujbw8c57v.jpeg

Are these photos from when you moved out of yours? :laugh:

(jk I <3 you)

I can’t imagine owning this much stuff period, let alone all the stuff I actually wanted to keep on top of this. She even gave a 30 day notice so it wasn’t one of those bail-in-the-night tenants. Sheesh. And she has small kids, poor babies
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

mmof7443udbv.jpeg

bxl07kg3o9ta.jpeg

zhzujbw8c57v.jpeg

I would just burn it all down
  • caco_ethes
    Options

mmof7443udbv.jpeg

bxl07kg3o9ta.jpeg

zhzujbw8c57v.jpeg

I would just burn it all down

‘zactly
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    My oldest will be here tomorrow. I've missed him. It will be so nice to have all my kids home for the weekend.

<3 Enjoy
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    I’m so tired
    Just so tired
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    I’m so tired
    Just so tired

It's hell getting old homie - I feel like this most days - but then again I usually never sleep before midnight sometimes later so maybe I'm not old just an idiot?
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I’m so tired
    Just so tired

Ditto

Was up most of the night

Today my patience is approx one mitochondrion thick
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I’m so tired
    Just so tired

It's hell getting old homie - I feel like this most days - but then again I usually never sleep before midnight sometimes later so maybe I'm not old just an idiot?

It's a good think you said that, was about to call you out lol