zoL9wns.gif

mq3z1szyjf8b.gif
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    This. Looks disgusting, tastes great. 🍌🍫
    e6zmnx0r136k.jpeg

If she didn’t already comment I’d be tagging the heck out of miss_chiev0us 😂
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    This. Looks disgusting, tastes great. 🍌🍫
    e6zmnx0r136k.jpeg

If she didn’t already comment I’d be tagging the heck out of miss_chiev0us 😂

molvqj02xscw.gif
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I may or may not have embarrassed myself today......but it was worth it.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Why do I have to sound like a doof on the phone. 😩 I ended a phone call to a potential employer with a thank uuuuuu!! 🥺❤️......🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Why do I have to sound like a doof on the phone. 😩 I ended a phone call to a potential employer with a thank uuuuuu!! 🥺❤️......🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Better than a luv ya
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    Waiting to see if our city has a curfew and gym closed in the morning. The next city over is on curfew and parts of it are being destroyed by rioters/protestors....ugh. Sad and scary.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Waiting to see if our city has a curfew and gym closed in the morning. The next city over is on curfew and parts of it are being destroyed by rioters/protestors....ugh. Sad and scary.

Stay safe Mel 💕
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Do forums ever bring about the worst in anyone else?

Last few weeks I've been feeling awful after coming here, when I used to have so much fun here. Can't explain all the emotions really. Just "down, sad, ragey and jealous"

Just keeps wrecking my day - so I abstained (for 2 days🙁) *WoW what a commitment* a couple of times these past few weeks.

...anyhow I think its a "me" problem, so I shouldn't avoid the "source" of my 'problem'?
    Just work on me and stuff?

realize? desensitize? and try to come to peace with?

That's basically why I took my last months long hiatus. Sometimes it's good to leave but I think it's been fun around here lately?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options

Last few weeks I've been feeling awful after coming here, when I used to have so much fun here. Can't explain all the emotions really. Just "down, sad, ragey and jealous"

Just keeps wrecking my day - so I abstained (for 2 days🙁) *WoW what a commitment* a couple of times these past few weeks.

...anyhow I think its a "me" problem, so I shouldn't avoid the "source" of my 'problem'?

I tend to stay away cuz I don’t have time, it gets boring, and I talk to a handful of people elsewhere. I never know about any of the drama. I just come and goof around. If it made me feel bad I probably couldn’t come over here. There’s enough things to feel bad about in my regular life, I can’t have it from online sources too.

I think it’s really great that you recognize all these things within yourself. Just wanted to say that. Hope you get to the place you want/need to be.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

That's basically why I took my last months long hiatus. Sometimes it's good to leave but I think it's been fun around here lately?

Im glad you're back!
    Honestly, despite some of my favs coming back - I've been getting super sad here lately...and a bit bitchy feeling

Glad you feel its "better" too, another of my friends mentioned it, but I don't see it b/c Im in a "mood"

...Oh well, I'll try to embrace "the beast" (in me) and try to have fun here!

While you and the others I adore are around!

• Thetwitchisback
    edited August 2020
    Options

It’s part of why I keep quitting. If it makes me feel bad more than it makes me feel good it has to go. Other reasons have to do with time management and wanting to live more in the real world.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

It’s part of why I keep quitting. If it makes me feel bad more than it makes me feel good it has to go. Other reasons have to do with time management and wanting to live more in the real world.

real world ?