• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,216 Member
    Options
    My Cobb salad is gonna be delish
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,826 Member
    edited April 23
    Options
    It was beginning to be dusk as I drove home from the gym. There aren't too many sidewalks where I live and as I approached a dangerous curve in the road I came upon a little family out for an early evening stroll - man, woman, dog. They were in no danger from me because I drive very carefully most of the time especially on curvy country roads with no street lights, but they had no way of knowing that. I gave them plenty of room. The man waved as I passed and I noticed that he had put the dog on the inside of the road and the woman behind him as if to say, "if anyone's getting hit it's going to be me or at least I'm going first." I thought about the care and sacrifices that man was willing to make for his loved ones all the way home.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,216 Member
    Options
    There was a fire at the rink in the ceiling of one of the restaurants. Why did there need to be 9 fire trucks!!! We were hopeful we'd get back on the ice and did until they kicked us off to check over the building
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    my coffee black in my bed at five

Because I was out of cream. Looking forward to where I can spend those calories later
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Fresh ground peppercorn medley really adds extra flavor to my lunchtime chef salads. Why didn’t I find this sooner?
  • Yourmomsproblem
    Yourmomsproblem Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm on chapter 74 of 82 of my book.
    After this book I'll be 2 books away from finishing the series. I'm pretty excited about it.
  • Leo_King84
    Leo_King84 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    The extra fat in my diet now has well and truly increased my testosterone levels, I feel like I'm going through puberty again 🙈🙉🙊
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    You know how rocks erode in the river over time?

I wonder if my thighs will do that while I walk on the treadmill.

This chub rub is something else. Lol
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    It’s been in the works for a few years, but my kids’ school is finally narrowing down the choices of names for their sports teams to replace one that is not standing the test of time. All the lands around me, the land we live on, was Native land and I respect this desire to be respectful.

I know a lot of people bristle at name changes... But personally I think it's beautiful. ❤️
  • Leo_King84
    Options
    You know how rocks erode in the river over time?

I wonder if my thighs will do that while I walk on the treadmill.

This chub rub is something else. Lol

I lol'd at Chub rub. It just sounds derrrttyyy to me.
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Who's going to warm up my coffee and bring it to me
  • gillylucky
    gillylucky Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It was beginning to be dusk as I drove home from the gym. There aren't too many sidewalks where I live and as I approached a dangerous curve in the road I came upon a little family out for an early evening stroll - man, woman, dog. They were in no danger from me because I drive very carefully most of the time especially on curvy country roads with no street lights, but they had no way of knowing that. I gave them plenty of room. The man waved as I passed and I noticed that he had put the dog on the inside of the road and the woman behind him as if to say, "if anyone's getting hit it's going to be me or at least I'm going first." I thought about the care and sacrifices that man was willing to make for his loved ones all the way home.

So random but I love this thought. I always have moved my dog away from people but more to protect my dog from people than vice versa. However, I always take the path closest to danger (street-side) to protect my loved ones or really anyone I am with. I have always been protective like that!
  • nonchalantxo
    Options
    About Christina Applegate.

She was diagnosed with sapovirus.

"It is when you ingest the fecal matter of someone else from your food," the 57-year-old explained of the virus. "Someone else's poop went into my mouth and I ate it."

Applegate believes she caught the virus after eating a takeout salad from a restaurant that's about to close down for an unrelated reason.

"I'm almost going on three weeks of being sick from this," she continued, adding sarcastically, "so that's my fun story."
  • nonchalantxo
    Options
    thats why i dont care about being nit picky about who cooks my food. Call me rude.
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,930 Member
    Options
    Bras yuccck!
  • Leo_King84
    Options
    Corina1143 wrote: »
    Bras yuccck!

I agree.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited April 26
    Options
    If you're a cognitively unimpaired adult with access to a calendar, smart phone, writing utensils, timers, etc, I am not going to remind you to do your tasks unless I'm getting paid for that service.
  • Leo_King84
    Options
    If you're a cognitively unimpaired adult with access to a calendar, smart phone, writing utensils, timers, etc, I am not going to remind you to do your tasks unless I'm getting paid for that service.

Uh oh, what did hubby forget to do this time?
  • gillylucky
    gillylucky Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Corina1143 wrote: »
    Bras yuccck!

Let the girls free!