What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    @cdubks88 Happy Birthday Chris!! ❤ I hope you're having a fantastic day. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend 🤗

Thanks, T! 😊🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    @cdubks88

b03h9tp0jaud.gif

Happy birthday my friend. One of the nicest people I’ve ever “met”. Hope you have a great day and year ahead. You deserve it!❤️🥳
    @cdubks88

b03h9tp0jaud.gif

Happy birthday my friend. One of the nicest people I’ve ever “met”. Hope you have a great day and year ahead. You deserve it!❤️🥳

Happy Birthday Bro!

I would have believed somewhere in your 30s man, I hope I look as young as you when I get there! 💕

Sorry to you both....just saw this.

Thanks so much!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10764826/the-happy-birthday-thread#latest

Birthday wishes here too 🤗
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    @cdubks88

b03h9tp0jaud.gif

@cdubks88

b03h9tp0jaud.gif

Happy Birthday Bro!

I would have believed somewhere in your 30s man, I hope I look as young as you when I get there! 💕

Thanks so much!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10764826/the-happy-birthday-thread#latest

Thanks so much, Jo. 😊🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @cdubks88

b03h9tp0jaud.gif

@cdubks88

b03h9tp0jaud.gif

Happy Birthday Bro!

Thanks so much!

Thanks so much, Jo. 😊🤗

You're welcome, hoping it was a great day. 🤗
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    I think I might post 16 selfies, three gifs and some audio of me reading a shampoo bottle.

That sounds like a lot of fun. Please do.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Why are some people so mean spirited?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »

...but the long ramble of gushiness I sent to @Yoshiboobs - phew, they didnt get that one!

👀 a message for meeee!?

Did you for real not get my gushy, somewhat cringey in retrospect message?!

Dang...Im gonna have to re-send then!
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options

Right?
    At least they have to live in their own mind...forever
    ...wait, was that mean-spirited?!

Anyhow - if someone was a dick to you, know its a "them" problem, not a you problem

This is a great approach - so often I think I did something to make another person be mean to me. but THEY are the ones choosing to be dicks not me!
    Options

Right?

Anyhow - if someone was a dick to you, know its a "them" problem, not a you problem

I often wonder how he lays his head down at night... it's most def a him problem, but I have to deal with it on the regular... and as much as I let it roll off my back, I will still never understand why he simply cannot turn the *kitten* off!!! K... I'm all done now...lol! That's for the pep talk sweetheart :)
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Right?

I often wonder how he lays his head down at night... it's most def a him problem, but I have to deal with it on the regular... and as much as I let it roll off my back, I will still never understand why he simply cannot turn the *kitten* off!!! K... I'm all done now...lol! That's for the pep talk sweetheart :)

I've been super happy and gushing lately about some people being back, you are one of them! Am super happy to "see you" again!
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »

Right?

This is a great approach - so often I think I did something to make another person be mean to me. but THEY are the ones choosing to be dicks not me!

Know what - I got this perspective from a 13 year old girl years ago. And it really sank in and helps me.

She said to me after I got offended by a client "Its not about you" - and that idea has been prolific to me - mind opening and was a total paradigm shift for me

Like if people are being an *kitten* to you, who knows what is going on in their life? In their day? Not a "you" problem. Being upset and offended and mad is a fair reaction.
    Once you cool down, think about the big picture - and that you did no wrong.

• brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    I gotta stop procrastinating and do work. :(
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

...but the long ramble of gushiness I sent to @Yoshiboobs - phew, they didnt get that one!

👀 a message for meeee!?

I didn't receive any connected to freind request messages. 😔
    Options

Right?

I've been super happy and gushing lately about some people being back, you are one of them! Am super happy to "see you" again!

🖤💗🖤 such a sweet thing for you to say! Xoxo
  • Vikka_V
    Options

👀 a message for meeee!?

I didn't receive any connected to freind request messages. 😔

mmK
    ...incoming

Lets see if the message "feature" works!
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    oh crap I forgot melatonin I'm gonna be up til the inception of Skynet
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »

Right?

Know what - I got this perspective from a 13 year old girl years ago. And it really sank in and helps me.

She said to me after I got offended by a client "Its not about you" - and that idea has been prolific to me - mind opening and was a total paradigm shift for me

Like if people are being an *kitten* to you, who knows what is going on in their life? In their day? Not a "you" problem. Being upset and offended and mad is a fair reaction.
    Once you cool down, think about the big picture - and that you did no wrong.

Oh wow, if that teen can take that attitude with her throughout her teenage years (and life really) she will be set up for some positive thinking! That's a cool story! Something I've slowly been learning is that how people react is their decision and not mine, it also reminds me that the way I react to people is totally MY own decision. Seems obvious but something worth thinking of.