Replies

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    I'm trashy and vulgar ... I should probably sleep
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I died my hair red ans somebody told me to not wash my hair and I feel disgusting
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Why this stupid "Smart TV" keeps flippin auto dimming itself!!! CURSE YOU TECHNOLOGY!!! ok... Time to hunt through the darned settings. That's annoying.. Probably power saver bee ess.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    My bf has been as *kitten* alll night

I know it'll my fault tomorrow
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I just watched, Christmas With The Kranks! I never knew, that a movie could be so stressful; that it'd stress me!
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I don't have anybody to talk to .. other than my mom but talking to her is like I'm speaking a second language.. nobody to go to confide.. D has all the power to reckon
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    I don't have anybody to talk to .. other than my mom but talking to her is like I'm speaking a second language.. nobody to go to confide.. D has all the power to reckon

Me either!
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

Me either!

Okay. . What's your life about
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited November 2016
    Options

Me either!

I reside with, my Mother & Sister but I come from a family, that isn't family oriented; even though I am. It's just I couldn't afford, to have my own place & pay half, of their bills also; so I'll always have to live with someone. I am overweight, single, childless, jobless, friendless & have no pets even, all because of having; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

You know Im here Pie :* ..

Me either!

I reside with, my Mother & Sister but I come from a family, that isn't family oriented; even though I am. It's just I couldn't afford, to have my own place & pay half, of their bills also; so I'll always have to live with someone. I am overweight, single, childless, jobless, friendless & have no pets even, all because of having; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).

:'( I can only offer a virtual hug and an ear lovely ..the offer also stands for you ..Im a great listener .. :) I can't fix anything for either of you ..but if you want to vent ...Im here .. :)
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I was joking with a friend and she said "ok there big guy!" My reply was "ok there there big girl."

Needless to say that didn't go over so well! I didn't mean it that way but I just doesn't sound the same. I apologized but she stil isn't talking. Oops
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

Me either!

:'( I can only offer a virtual hug and an ear lovely ..the offer also stands for you ..Im a great listener .. :) I can't fix anything for either of you ..but if you want to vent ...Im here .. :)

Thank you very much Jo & caring about people, especially when other's don't; fixes a lot actually! :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Me either!

Thank you very much Jo & caring about people, especially when other's don't; fixes a lot actually! :)

:) any time
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

Me either!

Miss Jo is good people for sure. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »

Me either!

Aww thank you ..you too :)
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »

Me either!

Aww thank you ..you too :)
    <3:)

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Anyone alive and well this morning? I hope so..
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Alive? sure.

Well? ....... the jury is still out
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Wondering if one of my kids will call me soon...even a hello would be nice...
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Good morning! xo As well as can be expected here, hoping the same for you!