Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    Not much really. Kinda one of those days
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    ng1gmx16pj9h.jpg

i saw these online and now im contemplating going on an expedition to find some later idk

I bet after you cook them the breading is soggy. Unless you're supposed to fry them again.

Don't forget these!

p4i3edqcrlbj.png
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed that I'm getting sick but relieved that it's happening after my vacation ended.

Me too but I'm not on vacation
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I know I'm really slow to the punch here but did like 17 people all change their names tonight?

I'm curious now...and are you asking because you recognize their personality but not their name?

I'm asking because I see a lot of new names but they act like they've been around a while.

In my defense, I'm not remotely observant.

Interesting, I haven't been around much today but also I am quite oblivious. I'm gonna pay more attention, I like trying to recognize the personalities!

That would be an epic troll if seventeen of us did this all in one day though. :lol:

omg I love this idea so much I can't even tell you!

Yes there are a lot of "new" people. It's clear that most just changed their names. I have no idea who any of them are.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I know I'm really slow to the punch here but did like 17 people all change their names tonight?

I'm curious now...and are you asking because you recognize their personality but not their name?

I'm asking because I see a lot of new names but they act like they've been around a while.

Interesting, I haven't been around much today but also I am quite oblivious. I'm gonna pay more attention, I like trying to recognize the personalities!

That would be an epic troll if seventeen of us did this all in one day though. :lol:

Yes there are a lot of "new" people. It's clear that most just changed their names. I have no idea who any of them are.

It's sort of like a game figuring out who the "new" people are. In the sense that after the first level or two I get tired and never play again.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    fjmartini wrote: »
    Why someone would suggest taxing salary above 50k at 90% so lazy wastes can do nothing and make a livable salary.

I don't agree with taxing higher incomes at a higher lever either, but I'm sorry, Did you just call me a lazy waste because I do not make more that 50K a year? Cuz I work two jobs, and raise two children. I most certainly am not lazy.
  • Caporegiem
    edited September 2017
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    fjmartini wrote: »
    Why someone would suggest taxing salary above 50k at 90% so lazy wastes can do nothing and make a livable salary.

I don't agree with taxing higher incomes at a higher lever either, but I'm sorry, Did you just call me a lazy waste because I do not make more that 50K a year? Cuz I work two jobs, and raise two children. I most certainly am not lazy.

Doesn't sound like you're the type of person they're talking about but there's one way to know for sure. Have you ever been to Walmart at 2:00pm while wearing pajama pants?
  • Caporegiem
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

It's sort of like a game figuring out who the "new" people are. In the sense that after the first level or two I get tired and never play again.

I like when they get mad when you don't know who they are. Like how the F would I know?

But don't understand why 737 posts in 48 hours would be suspicious

Although, the times I switched, people figured it out in about 3.14 posts when I came back. Maybe I'm just dumb.

Your lead off post was a selfie wasn't it?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Put a shirt on, ffs...

Ok. Sorry. *kicks rocks*
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I'm just putting this out there

you're = you are
    your = belonging to or associated to you

That is all. B)