What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone here is Aquarius by any chance? Or a Pisces , kinda have the munchies.

uz8k3y82bdi0.jpg

I’m a Taurus but for the price of a Virgo and Pisces I’ll be your Sagittarius
    Just wondering if anyone here is Aquarius by any chance? Or a Pisces , kinda have the munchies.

uz8k3y82bdi0.jpg

I’m a Taurus but for the price of a Virgo and Pisces I’ll be your Sagittarius

Lmao.🤣 love ya
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options

uz8k3y82bdi0.jpg

I'm Libra but is anyone Aries? 🤔

Also Libra, haha! My ex fiancé was a Gemini. This explains a lot. 😂
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options

uz8k3y82bdi0.jpg

I'm Libra but is anyone Aries? 🤔

I am Aries 😅😂

Why am I not surprised!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    "What's on your mind?"

..... why does she have to live so far away ??
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Just had my last kickball game and first time getting to first. 😅 Then the next kicker landed that thing alllll the way into outfield and I held my pants up the whole time run /jogging to home! I looked dumb but it is what it is 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options

uz8k3y82bdi0.jpg

Fake news...
    Scorpio is the best... And I'm a gemini 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

I wasn't even gonna say nothing til someone repped for Scorpios. A single measly dollar was ridiculous. Y'all know what we do; put some respect on our sign 😭😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,040 Member
    Options
    I can’t believe the streak is over. 😭😭
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I'm torn

which film is better?

Schindler's List.....

or

Hot Tub Time Machine ?

(they both have their merits)
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    "What's on your mind?"

Maybe they're running away from ya.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    "What's on your mind?"

Which, on the bright side, can make for an enjoyable view for a little bit
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    "What's on your mind?"

Maybe ??
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    "What's on your mind?"

Which, on the bright side, can make for an enjoyable view for a little bit

I always hold a door open for a womanz.

It's not because I'm a gentleman (I'm not)

It's because.... how am I supposed to check-you-out if I'm standing in front of you ??

It's basic science.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    "What's on your mind?"

Im just a plane ride away bayyybeee ;)
  • CacoEther
    Options
    sloth2not wrote: »
    @cacoether IMO - I don’t think you can tell a lot about what people think when they don’t speak. Only the person knows what they think. You can judge people on information you gather but it doesn’t mean it’s accurate information. One is just using assumptions on what you think someone might think if they haven’t said directly. People see what they want to see with whatever they think the information tells them. It could mean absolutely nothing or it could mean something. Even if someone actually straight up says something, It is all contingent on if the information being shared is accurate or not. I’m obviously jaded and this is only my opinion but that’s why I hit that disagree button. I try to not get to involved on here or share my opinions because it wasn’t good for me personally. Side note: I like the threads you create.

I actually completely agree with you, I’m just being a dork. My comments are never meant to be pointed. 😌
  • CacoEther
    Options
    @cacoether IMO - I don’t think you can tell a lot about what people think when they don’t speak. Only the person knows what they think. You can judge people on information you gather but it doesn’t mean it’s accurate information. One is just using assumptions on what you think someone might think if they haven’t said directly. People see what they want to see with whatever they think the information tells them. It could mean absolutely nothing or it could mean something. Even if someone actually straight up says something, It is all contingent on if the information being shared is accurate or not. I’m obviously jaded and this is only my opinion but that’s why I hit that disagree button. I try to not get to involved on here or share my opinions because it wasn’t good for me personally. Side note: I like the threads you create.

I actually completely agree with you, I’m just being a dork. My comments are never meant to be pointed. 😌

I wanted to respond and not derail your thread. I also didn’t want to be one of those spineless people that go around hitting the disagree button and not saying why or because they do it out of spite. I really like seeing what you post and thanks for replying. Now I will go crawl back into the lurker realm.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Seeing a disagree can be a little deflating so it’s nice to hear the reasoning behind it
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,040 Member
    Options
    It was fun while it lasted. 😂
  • CacoEther
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    It was fun while it lasted. 😂

Nooooooooo