I always miss the good stuff....

Honey you were the good stuff 💃🏼
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Why'd it get shut down?

Booty pics in undies will do it every time.

So it was @Revolu7 who shut it down 😡

Just a guess considering what happened before. 🤷‍♂️

Kinda weak *kitten* move if you ask me. If the pic is no good....take it down.....warn me....jail me....whatever. Hell, i never flash my goods around here anymore. I play along with the game a little showing absolutely no skin or even a hint of "man parts" and its game over. Ill go back to watching the adult skin show that parades through here on a regular basis and contribute nothing more than the occasional...lol.....

Don't worry about it... We'll just say it was me 😏😂...
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

Kinda weak *kitten* move if you ask me. If the pic is no good....take it down.....warn me....jail me....whatever. Hell, i never flash my goods around here anymore. I play along with the game a little showing absolutely no skin or even a hint of "man parts" and its game over. Ill go back to watching the adult skin show that parades through here on a regular basis and contribute nothing more than the occasional...lol.....

If it was, in fact, your fault then rest assured that we're glad you're guilty. I was, umm, checking your shirt color very carefully.

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Why'd it get shut down?

If it was, in fact, your fault then rest assured that we're glad you're guilty. I was, umm, checking your shirt color very carefully.

It was a lovely shirt, for sure!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

I agree 100%. Male boxer briefs show little skin.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Why'd it get shut down?

It was a lovely shirt, for sure!

I don’t remember a shirt
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

I agree 100%. Male boxer briefs show little skin.

And wearing a shirt....no skin....and maybe those were my biking shorts and not undies....ah ha! Yes thats what they were!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

Late to the party again but what happened? Is it anything to do with no previous pages? But why? They've always been there?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

It wasn’t you! I think it was all of us. I think the mods were just anticipating where it could go.
    Or I’m fine with still blaming @Mr_Healthy_Habits 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

Unless it was @MelG7777 🙊🙊🙊

I confess. I posted a completely bare *kitten* pic. Nobody saw it though. It got taken down within seconds.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Why'd it get shut down?

It wasn’t you! I think it was all of us. I think the mods were just anticipating where it could go.

Hey.... I take no blame in this. Not one bit! 😏
  • MelG7777
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

I’ll take all blame. That stuff is meant for walls and personal messages. 😏
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

Ultimately, i need to take the blame. A 50 yr old man strutting around in his undies is bound to get all sorts of people upset!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Truthfully... The mods say they only act if someone complains...

I don't think anyone complained about anyone in particular otherwise it would have just been that photo removed and that person flagged...

Someone probably complained about the thread itself and got it axed...
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Why'd it get shut down?

Ultimately, i need to take the blame. A 50 yr old man strutting around in his undies is bound to get all sorts of people upset!

jaz204moqp2v.jpeg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

I don't think anyone complained about anyone in particular otherwise it would have just been that photo removed and that person flagged...

Our we can all just blame @MelG7777 🤷🏽‍♂️for creating the trap...
  • MelG7777
    Options

Our we can all just blame @MelG7777 🤷🏽‍♂️for creating the trap...
    by69bsttc7xx.gif
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Up your irl DM game. Get you one, Aldi. You’re welcome.
    m7299oc2y3lr.jpeg