What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    @MelG7777

Okay here is the clincher... Was the salsa hot?
    Also, do they warm the tortilla?

@CacoEther

How do you feel about black licorice?

Not a fan. But I can’t eat licorice anyway 😌
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I've been Mexican literally my whole life... Granted I'm not the best example of one but 🤷🏽‍♂️...

I've never ate anything homemade that contained chipotle... I think it's a bit of a hoax 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    @MelG7777

@CacoEther

No tortillas dude. I’m all healthy and stuff you know? I don’t even usually get rice. I tried their cauliflower rice. I couldn’t even taste it. I don’t think the salsa is at all hot. But what I wanted it to taste like was pico. It’s not a huge request. I think both places warm the tortilla tho.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    I've been Mexican literally my whole life... Granted I'm not the best example of one but 🤷🏽‍♂️...

I've never ate anything homemade that contained chipotle... I think it's a bit of a hoax 🤷🏽‍♂️

duv8wiouml0e.jpeg

I’ve been white my whole life and I can honestly say I don’t even know what a Q’doba is. What it’s made of. And I’m almost positive my mom never cooked with it.🤷🏻‍♀️
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    🤬
    Edit: I forgot where I was,
    comment withdrawn.

1y7vi4ovcofl.jpeg

I saw it... You shouldn't have withdrawn...

I mean wtfs the point of even coming here if we are going to let others determine what we can and can't say... 🤷🏽‍♂️

I was going to respond by saying I'm really starting to think that our ability to choose for ourselves is really just an illusion 🤷🏽‍♂️...

I’ve decided that I will not argue with strangers over subjects that seem to get disagreers all twisted up.
    I am not one to start **** and I have strong opinions. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I totally agree with the statement you were going to post. 😊

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    MFP ads you wild haha

45l0yyd6tawe.jpeg

LMA-no. I just finished living through a hurricane and they were nowhere to be found. Waffle House was more useful than FEMA. :lol:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    @MelG7777

@CacoEther

No tortillas dude. I’m all healthy and stuff you know? I don’t even usually get rice. I tried their cauliflower rice. I couldn’t even taste it. I don’t think the salsa is at all hot. But what I wanted it to taste like was pico. It’s not a huge request. I think both places warm the tortilla tho.

If the salsa isn't hot it's just not good Mexican... Wait, you're from WI... It's not good Mexican food regardless 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited November 2020
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    @MelG7777

@CacoEther

Does it taste like dish soap doe?
  • MelG7777
    Options
    @MelG7777

@CacoEther

If the salsa isn't hot it's just not good Mexican... Wait, you're from WI... It's not good Mexican food regardless 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Wow...you know nothing of the demographic I live then bro. And of course neither of those are authentic...but we already knew that.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    @MelG7777

@CacoEther

Wow...you know nothing of the demographic I live then bro. And of course neither of those are authentic...but we already knew that.

Well I don't need to disagree with you here 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • CacoEther
    edited November 2020
    Options
    @MelG7777

@CacoEther

When i was in madison we went down state street and i was shocked at the variety of places you could eat. No chain restaurants in sight but there were vietnamese places and a vegan indian place and a french bistro and a place where you could get mac n cheese pizza (lol), etc and I was surprised by how culturally diverse it was.

Edit: i was surprised not because i had any preconceptions about WI. I was surprised because I don’t get out much
  • CacoEther
    Options
    @MelG7777

@CacoEther

Does it taste like dish soap doe?

No, just *kitten* 😏
  • MelG7777
    Options
    @MelG7777

@CacoEther

When i was in madison we went down state street and i was shocked at the variety of places you could eat. No chain restaurants in sight but there were vietnamese places and a vegan indian place and a french bistro and a place where you could get mac n cheese pizza (lol), etc and I was surprised by how culturally diverse it was.

Edit: i was surprised not because i had any preconceptions about WI. I was surprised because I don’t get out much

Oh fun, I love visiting Madison. ❤️
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm watching supernatural for the first time probably getting close to finishing the first season and it's like who am I more attracted to? Father and sons 👌👌👌👌 all the girlfriends 👌👌👌👌👌 evil chick 👌👌👌