What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I seem to have developed a flutter in my right ear since last night.

Are you going to be one of those people we read about that goes to the dr. and then, like a rabbit out of a hat, they pull out a spider or some big beasty thing? God I hope not.

Reenie.. page 14 in gift thread.. you're welcome 🤗

Tell me there's a toilet involved. :)

I just can't keep up with some of these fast moving threads. I need to hire somebody to sleep for me.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    q1mq9ie9vper.jpeg
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    damn

giphy.gif
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    I wonder if these weights work? #shakeweights

g3hpryw5iwpf.gif

They seem to work best when you do it kinda slowly over a long period of time. You’ll see explosive results

I’m sure glad you answered, you seem to have tons of experience with it! Thanks!👍🏽

You flatter me :blushing:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    So, I have these little magnetic whiteboards on my fridge that Ive been writing a monthly "pep" talk, "go get it", "you can do it" type thing (that I try to remember to hide if someone comes over) and I need a new one for December. One just stays the same - its a constant. I need December's inspirational phrase for the other one 🤔
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Throw pillows disgust me and they should be called throw-up pillows because I hate them so much

All in favor say aye
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    So, I have these little magnetic whiteboards on my fridge that Ive been writing a monthly "pep" talk, "go get it", "you can do it" type thing (that I try to remember to hide if someone comes over) and I need a new one for December. One just stays the same - its a constant. I need December's inspirational phrase for the other one 🤔

"beauty is power power is might might is right right is whatever you will it to be"
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

"Instead of killing them with kindness, torture them with *kitten* success"
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    Throw pillows disgust me and they should be called throw-up pillows because I hate them so much

wqsverw70hb4.gif
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

"Realize how powerful you are"
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

try this inspirational note:

"Treat yourself to a new whiteboard!"
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    So I innocently scrolled through the rest of the thread's comments then saw @Revolu7's new PP and somehow managed to trip on air.

Anywhoooo, throw pillows are innocent. As are bed pillows. Many, many bed pillows.

They all just need containers if you don't need them all at once or need to make more space, she said unconvincingly. Then she scrolled back up because...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    damn

giphy.gif

I soooo wanna grab one side edge and flip her off :D fuuunnnny
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    damn

giphy.gif

I soooo wanna grab one side edge and flip her off :D fuuunnnny

Don't you dare!
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

try this inspirational note:

"Treat yourself to a new whiteboard!"

Ya!
    I need one for negativity too and all my short comings!

In December I can list all of Novembers failures!

...and they come in a 2 pack so the 4th one will be something mind-bending (for me), like "what kind of star dust am I made out of, which elements?", "where do I see myself in 10 years?" and "who made up math and words and spelling - and why can't I make it up too?"

I love all of your posts 😂👌