What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options
    Also... Is it "working" if I'm logged into the network and staring at my phone all day?

Asking for a friend.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    *ends up cleaning the house *

STILL NOT WORK! HAHA
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    @KickassAmazon76 I hope you have a great day!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    @KickassAmazon76 I hope you have a great day!

Thank you and likewise!
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    The cultural impact of bagel bites, among other musings
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Why does dental stuff have to be so expensive even when/if insurance will help you pay for it?? :(
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide if I should buy a new pair of workout leggings. I need a new pair, my current ones are too big and I’m constantly pulling them up when I work out, but I’m still hoping to lose another 20 lbs. ... what do YOU think?
  • fstrickl
    Options
    The cultural impact of bagel bites, among other musings

I look forward to reading the peer reviewed article that will come out! May I suggest some in depth research including taste testing.
  • KickassAmazon76
    edited December 2020
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    Trying to decide if I should buy a new pair of workout leggings. I need a new pair, my current ones are too big and I’m constantly pulling them up when I work out, but I’m still hoping to lose another 20 lbs. ... what do YOU think?

GRRRL next level tights. They stretch phenomenally, have a great waist and hold in the wobbly bits. Plus they are soft and make your butt feel amazing!

You could look at going with the lower size (they do athlete fit). Honestly... I cannot praise the next levels enough.

Eta... They are also squat proof (so not see through) and very durable.
  • fstrickl
    Options

GRRRL next level tights. They stretch phenomenally, have a great waist and hold in the wobbly bits. Plus they are soft and make your butt feel amazing!

You could look at going with the lower size (they do athlete fit). Honestly... I cannot praise the next levels enough.

Squat proof should be mandatory for EVERY SINGLE legging ever made. Like why don’t some brands do this! I’m going to check’em out! Thanks. I’m between sizes right now so I think I could get away with sizing down if Christmas doesn’t get out of control...
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

Squat proof should be mandatory for EVERY SINGLE legging ever made. Like why don’t some brands do this! I’m going to check’em out! Thanks. I’m between sizes right now so I think I could get away with sizing down if Christmas doesn’t get out of control...

If you do try a pair... I think you can get 15% off if you sign up for the emails. Or 10% off if you use my username.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I deleted Instagram and Tumblr today (finally). They weren't making me happy, even though I did enjoy following certain artists and creative types on Instagram. Trying to constantly feed the algorithm for views on work was making me devalue the creative process and honestly took out ALL the fun of any creative work.

If I could delete FB, I probably would as I rarely use it and don't engage with people outside of messages they send me. Sadly, it's the only way my extended family can keep track of me consistently as I move states (and sometimes countries) fairly often.

I just wish there were more valuable and relatable art communities where a person could get honest critique and feedback on work as well as possible leads for business opportunities based on said art.

Guess I'm hoping for too much in this world.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    i think old man Marley really was the South Bend Shovel Slayer

I mean c'mon he fed Kevin that paper thin bs sob story about a feud with his son and how that's why he lived alone.

and then sure, he clocked harry and marv with the shovel and saved Kevin at the end

but we gotta think outside the box on this one.

I mean Marley didn't even call the police and tell them what happened with the wet bandits. he also knew Kevin was home alone and he didn't call the police then either

wanna know why? because the South Bend Shovel Slayer was planning his bloody return that xmas and Marley couldn't afford to let the police get close again

we're through the looking glass here people
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    i think old man Marley really was the South Bend Shovel Slayer

I mean c'mon he fed Kevin that paper thin bs sob story about a feud with his son and how that's why he lived alone.

and then sure, he clocked harry and marv with the shovel and saved Kevin at the end

but we gotta think outside the box on this one.

I mean Marley didn't even call the police and tell them what happened with the wet bandits. he also knew Kevin was home alone and he didn't call the police then either

wanna know why? because the South Bend Shovel Slayer was planning his bloody return that xmas and Marley couldn't afford to let the police get close again

we're through the looking glass here people

Still enjoying a few sherbets for Christmas are we? 😜
    Hope it was a good one Mr Magoo🙂