What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    How come the Russian bots on this site are only sending me FR requests of women with their butts hanging out or their boobs spilling over? I'm a hot blooded female desirous of male bits... seems a bit sexist to only rely on tantalizing female pictures to entice stupid users.

FRs incoming 😁

Also, I might put that in my bio
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    How come the Russian bots on this site are only sending me FR requests of women with their butts hanging out or their boobs spilling over? I'm a hot blooded female desirous of male bits... seems a bit sexist to only rely on tantalizing female pictures to entice stupid users.

FRs incoming 😁

Also, I might put that in my bio

By all means, please do. :joy:

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

I'm pretty open minded and even so they don't tickle my fancy 😂
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I'm still trying to figure out how to report them considering... the last one I was sent was literally a picture of some woman bent over mooning me with a grin on her face. :expressionless:

I think sadly I have to accept the FR to be able to report them.. and the sneaky thing is, a lot of these accounts are ancient accounts (users who had signed up back in 2013), which makes them seem slightly more legit than ones that are more recent.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

I'm still trying to figure out how to report them considering... the last one I was sent was literally a picture of some woman bent over mooning me with a grin on her face. :expressionless:

I think sadly I have to accept the FR to be able to report them.. and the sneaky thing is, a lot of these accounts are ancient accounts (users who had signed up back in 2013), which makes them seem slightly more legit than ones that are more recent.

Yes!! I have noticed that too and their profiles are not ever private so you can snoop on them on the browser version. I am not sure why all of a sudden they have all decided to invade us all at once 😕
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    I hate to be the one complaining - but I’m thinking about how it’s supposed to feel like minus 50 C tonight

b88lz86yhzum.jpeg

I feel your pain.

Our forecast said that Tuesday might be partly cloudy.

Wednesday can't get here fast enough.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options

Science is fun and you are so cute!! 🤗
    Awww thank you! 😊

-46c, wth?! 🥶 I freeze here if we get down to -5c

Yeah, it gets a wee bit chilly here in the winter. Haha. Can't believe it's taken me 44yesrs to try this! 😂

That *is* cool! Thanks so much for sharing; now we don't have to suffer the cold. :)

I shared it with my dh and he said he hoped you were wearing long johns.:) We get cold here but damn, that is cold cold.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,558 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Awww thank you! 😊

Yeah, it gets a wee bit chilly here in the winter. Haha. Can't believe it's taken me 44yesrs to try this! 😂

That *is* cool! Thanks so much for sharing; now we don't have to suffer the cold. :)

I shared it with my dh and he said he hoped you were wearing long johns.:) We get cold here but damn, that is cold cold.

I am, in fact, wearing long johns. Haha. They're not the itchy scratchy wool kind anymore. Now they're sexy black and soft.

They have really improved Canadian lingerie over the years.
  • CaramonM
    CaramonM Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    The days are getting longer again. :)
    https://youtu.be/M4B2R_uG-A8

And I pray the sick and suffering can find their way to peace.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    CaramonM wrote: »

What beautiful sentiments, gorgeous video and a peaceful positive way to start the day. Thank you so much for sharing this!! You've made me look forward to the day in a much different way. <3<3<3
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    CaramonM wrote: »

Loved this--thank you! It made me think that we (the human race) will find our way out of all this. It gives hope.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    fstrickl wrote: »
    I hate to be the one complaining - but I’m thinking about how it’s supposed to feel like minus 50 C tonight

b88lz86yhzum.jpeg

I feel your pain.

Our forecast said that Tuesday might be partly cloudy.

Wednesday can't get here fast enough.

Tuesday AM feels like -42C. I can’t want for -21C !
    Keep your faces covered folks! Don’t worry I’ll be here in July complaining about +30C. I’m a fair weather person 😜. (Tbh: despite how cold it is it’s kinda neat).
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Awww thank you! 😊

I am, in fact, wearing long johns. Haha. They're not the itchy scratchy wool kind anymore. Now they're sexy black and soft.

They have really improved Canadian lingerie over the years.

Hear, hear! 🙌🏿 That and heated blanket technology lol. It looked like you were talking in your GIF. If you posted it elsewhere with audio, I'm sure it was a fun science lesson!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have more conversations about *me*

I thought you were into conversations about eyes? You've moved on to you? It's an upgrade, frankly 👍🏿
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have more conversations about *me*

So - tell me a little about yourself sir