Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    before the world ends tomorrow i think we should talk about why the honey mustard sauce at mcdonalds is trash

Honey Mustard is always trash.

wait. we actually agree on something? im kind of amazed tbh like this is what it sounds like when the doves cry.

Clearly the end of the world is nigh. Go manscape, I'm coming for you with a bottle of ranch.

8xxh5Us.jpg

I can't wait for all the squeaking!

Watch out for the bar in the middle though
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I can't post gifs.

Sad clown.

giphy.gif

eta

tenor.gif

Oh, I guess I can. Just not giphy gifs

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

yay2.gif

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    before the world ends tomorrow i think we should talk about why the honey mustard sauce at mcdonalds is trash

Honey Mustard is always trash.

yot2qm1q6wg0.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

sbc29qkur1ir.jpg
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    MFP Chit-Chat SHARK WEEK.

Also worried about some gross and invasive tests I have coming up in a week to check out my lady plumbing -- and at the same time thankful that I have insurance and can get them done. At this point feeling like the safest bet is to just stay in grad school until I die so I can use student insurance and won't get booted or priced out for pre-existing conditions.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm thinking about how wanting attention from someone is literally a trait that every single person on the planet has and to pretend like you're someone who wants no part of that, despite the fact that you are actively participating in a community, is a little bit silly.

Wanting attention is fine. It doesn't make you the devil.

agreed.
    ego is a powerful tool.
    i wish more people would embrace their own. it can lift you up at your darkest times because nobody will ever care about you the way you do yourself. none of us would be here if we didn't care about ourselves.

though trying to seek that validation in others can be the longest, most bitter fall you ever take and it can happen before you realize it. like jumping off a building. or being pushed.

its hard to keep that in check and remember that among the literally thousands of people who visit this place, you are only one among many of the insignificant. that you could leave and nobody would miss you, at least not for more than a day.

remembering that at all times is very sobering i think. every single one of the people here are different. just because someone wants something different doesn't make me more important.
    its why i try to laugh at most things and always mark you guys as inspiring. because you inspire me to remember my own flaws and stop the fall.

Best thing I've read all day. Well second best thing I've read all day. Someone said something about a cookie butter shake...
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I need a drink *kitten*.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Breakfast..but bed is so warm and comfy .. but Im starving..decisions , decisions
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Finally got around to finishing the paper I started on Monday. Cranked out the last 5 pages in an hour and 15 minutes. Just had to find my groove.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    What I'm going to do for dinner.......
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I had two healthy sushi rolls for lunch. A steak and vegetable bowl for supper that was reasonably healthy. Now I think I could eat a pizza