What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Lots of work to do while at home but I want movies running in the background.

Should I succumb to a Jason Statham or Juliette Binoche movie binge? 🤔
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Lots of work to do while at home but I want movies running in the background.

Should I succumb to a Jason Statham or Juliette Binoche movie binge? 🤔

@MaltedTea Juliette movies are for watching without distractions! 😍 So my vote is Jason Stratham.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    How does one "come back" while setting no expectations whatsoever, like a wise and realistic adult?
    Is this MFP like the MFP of two or three years ago? Who's still around from back then? And what are you up to? And have you made it through the 2020 rollercoaster (at least almost) unscathed?

I hope y'all did.

Some of us never left. :wink:

I've been around on and off since 2017 or so. Nice to see you again.
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    How does one "come back" while setting no expectations whatsoever, like a wise and realistic adult?
    Is this MFP like the MFP of two or three years ago? Who's still around from back then? And what are you up to? And have you made it through the 2020 rollercoaster (at least almost) unscathed?

I hope y'all did.

I've been here since 2013 but now under a new profile 🧐 2020 seemed to change things a lot in here
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options

I hope y'all did.

Hey, nice to see you 😊
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    @Miss_Chiev0us_
    ❤️Thank you beauty❤️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I have haters, one in particular that “disagrees” with many of my posts.
    Disagrees with my opinion on everything.
    You know what?

I DON’T CARE 😂

MFP really thought that out. 🙄
    Seriously, what the heck are they thinking?
    Why have any negative response?
    If someone wants to disagree they can come out from the shadows and just say it to your face, so to speak.

Not going to get into it but they're not called haters. They're called adult who act like children 😆 Don't even get bothered by 1 hater. Look at all of us who love you 🤗

This ❤
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options

I hope y'all did.

Some of us never left. :wink:

I've been around on and off since 2017 or so. Nice to see you again.

Hey there, nice seeing you too! Hope you've been good :blush:

I hope y'all did.

I've been here since 2013 but now under a new profile 🧐 2020 seemed to change things a lot in here

Yeah, I figured as much. People come, people go, but then there's also waves of stuff happening "in the real world" which make a lot of folks deactivate. Still, some come back :smiley:

I hope y'all did.

Hey, nice to see you 😊

Hey T, so glad to see you around and well too! :blush:
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

I hope y'all did.

Welcome back!

9vd899kwinfc.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    tmanthree wrote: »
    Last flag retirement ceremony I was afforded the opportunity to participate in since leaving Quantico. We had so many flags some years we had to have 2 or even three ceremonies.

ym2zb30ewhqj.jpg

🙂
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    Last flag retirement ceremony I was afforded the opportunity to participate in since leaving Quantico. We had so many flags some years we had to have 2 or even three ceremonies.

ym2zb30ewhqj.jpg

Hello old friend! I was remarking earlier today how little I know about Memorial Day (in Canada, we have Remembrance Day in the fall). Can you share why there's a flag on fire here?

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

ym2zb30ewhqj.jpg

Hello old friend! I was remarking earlier today how little I know about Memorial Day (in Canada, we have Remembrance Day in the fall). Can you share why there's a flag on fire here?

https://www.defense.gov/Explore/Features/Story/article/2206946/how-to-properly-dispose-of-worn-out-us-flags/
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    @tmanthree and @Motorsheen Thank you for the background! After some Googling, Canadians sometimes do something similar but it's not as formal as the event @tmanthree described.

To my American buddies out there: thank you for your service and/or the service of your loved ones!