What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Facebook memories is killing me. We put my favorite mutt ever down one year ago tomorrow, so yesterday I was reminded of his last trip to the ice cream shop and today's was a pic of him hogging the bed for the last time. I'm going to be a *kitten* wreck tomorrow.

What happened?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    axmq3rfiz6xg.jpg
  • AllYouNeedIsLuv
    AllYouNeedIsLuv Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Facebook memories is killing me. We put my favorite mutt ever down one year ago tomorrow, so yesterday I was reminded of his last trip to the ice cream shop and today's was a pic of him hogging the bed for the last time. I'm going to be a *kitten* wreck tomorrow.

Sorry boo!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

That is some serious hard stuff. Sorry :(

Oh thanks. His name was Pudge and we called him Pudgy and you just made it worse.

I can come hog the bed for you if it fixes things

Do I have to take you for ice cream and euthanize you the next day too?

I'd take the ice cream, but pass on the rest.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

So sorry. ((((hugs)))

p.s. FB suxass
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

D'you know that Facebook actually admitted to putting things in people's news feeds that would make them sad to see what effect they had on them later in the day...

Pretty crazy, the psychology of social media is...

Sorry bout your mutt Brother
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Apparently I should be Sexy Pluto for Halloween. I'm really starting to think I should stop letting Buzzfeed make decisions for me.

This post is Probably the most worthy of insightfuls
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Apparently I should be Sexy Pluto for Halloween. I'm really starting to think I should stop letting Buzzfeed make decisions for me.

I think in this case BuzzFeed is right
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

The cartoon dog or the dwarf planet?

I am sure it was a mix of two, also please find me a sexy pluto the "not quite a planet" costume
  • _pi3_
    Options
    I got sexy Pluto too. I was trying to post a pic but it won't upload :(
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

Nice! Let's match. You're definitely going to wear it better.
    Apparently, we'd be compatible drinking buddies as well.
  • _pi3_
    Options

Nice! Let's match. You're definitely going to wear it better.
    Apparently, we'd be compatible drinking buddies as well.

Huh? Who said I drank alcohol??
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

What about Sailor Pluto?

I'd pay him good money to wear that for me.

I'll chuck in a buck for that
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

Man, that sucks. Stupid Mark Zuckenberg.
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

What about Sailor Pluto?

Good.

@WorkerDrone83 You can have one American dollar and fancy Canadian money

Awesome! Just $160-something more (+ shipping and handling) and we're in business! Not shaving my legs, though :p
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Man, that sucks. Stupid Mark Zuckenberg.

dicivxa7b9g8.jpg ZUCKERBERG
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

What about Sailor Pluto?

Good.

Awesome! Just $160-something more (+ shipping and handling) and we're in business! Not shaving my legs, though :p

That's fine, she wears knee-high boots.

That's probably why I've always thought Sailor Mars was hotter... This conversation should probably be in the odd crushes thread.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    edited September 2017
    Options

What about Sailor Pluto?

Good.

That's fine, she wears knee-high boots.

That's probably why I've always thought Sailor Mars was hotter... This conversation should probably be in the odd crushes thread.

I've always thought she was the prettiest. Plus, her powers are the best.

Never watched sailor moon