What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• internationalplayboy
    Options
    People, people! Let’s not fight. I think I read something about elliptical non-frogonomy?

Is that like Twister?
    People, people! Let’s not fight. I think I read something about elliptical non-frogonomy?

I’m down to marry a bunch of people but no frogs sorry

Froggies playing twister 😂. Good visual
  • internationalplayboy
    Options

No fighting.. unless you wanna hit the jello pool for some wrestling.. 😈

You know what I like
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I did squats and weighted walking lunges on Monday.

ERMAGHERD THE DOMS!

I needed to medicate to handle the sore. Lol

Snap 🙈
    I can't sit down lol

Sit, stand, walk, bend... Its all a nightmare. Lol

I mean, it's great because every muscle that hurts is a group I wanna grow... Quads / glutes for days, right! 😂

But DAYUM, I shouldn't have taken the on ramp quite so fast. 😂

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    kqz0dcn44fxq.png
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I did squats and weighted walking lunges on Monday.

ERMAGHERD THE DOMS!

I needed to medicate to handle the sore. Lol

Snap 🙈
    I can't sit down lol

Sit, stand, walk, bend... Its all a nightmare. Lol

I mean, it's great because every muscle that hurts is a group I wanna grow... Quads / glutes for days, right! 😂

But DAYUM, I shouldn't have taken the on ramp quite so fast. 😂

More like “full sprint lunges” am I right?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    I'm on day 3 of logging my food again and trying to drink more water. it's already getting old. lol

Why haven't I lost all the weight it took me months of overeating to gain?

Patience is NOT my virtue. haha

That's about as long as I can go, too. I need a reason to care enough to try... and I don't have that ATM.

Self loathing is a driving factor for me. lol.
    #jokingandnotjoking

For me, lack of self worth = why bother trying to be better = eat all the Halloween candy.

I feel this immensely. Why you gotta call me out like that? :lol:

As for abs, I decided a long time ago it wasn't a look I was interested in achieving for myself. But mad respect for people who put in the work and dedication needed for even tiny ones. That's a lot of work and self-discipline I can't maintain for long (depression is a *kitten*), so I'm very impressed when someone is able to do it.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    I think I just gave myself a headache trying to figure out how to construct a sentence in Korean. I'm pretty sure it's all wrong, but our teacher probably cares more that I tried (this is our first time doing anything remotely close to this) and that we eventually figure out how to construct them (they're different than English sentence structure!) as well as which tenses and particles to use and when (there's so many!!!).

I literally just wrote out a sentence that states: "Our cats are napping masters." because that is their job as far as I am concerned and I pay them in kibble and pets.

The theme of the sentences was "Occupations my family has". :lol:

Haha this is so full of awesome!
  • internationalplayboy
    Options
    A lot of old mfp peepes all came back around Halloween when the veil is thinnest. Coincidence? I think not.
    Unironically insightful
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    The sign for a blood drive that's being held at the funeral parlor down the street from me I'm concerned it may be a trap but I'm not sure how to go about letting everyone know

A sandwich board almost never works
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I should be at work by now but I’m paralyzed at home thinking about how I should be at work by now is how my day is going, you?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    The sign for a blood drive that's being held at the funeral parlor down the street from me I'm concerned it may be a trap but I'm not sure how to go about letting everyone know

Because of vampires?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    A lot of old mfp peepes all came back around Halloween when the veil is thinnest. Coincidence? I think not.

Right?! I'm not sure if I should be happy or stay sad cause they're just going to leave us again. Not to mention, trying to figure out who's who. I don't have the time to figure out who they were previously so they just need to say who they are already ;)
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    Wondering how to use the ignore feature again?🤔 It’s been a long time since I’ve had to use it.