What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• internationalplayboy
    Options
    Wondering how to use the ignore feature again?🤔 It’s been a long time since I’ve had to use it.

Click on my name and hit the box that says ignore
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    A lot of old mfp peepes all came back around Halloween when the veil is thinnest. Coincidence? I think not.

As they all come back together I wonder if they chum around together elsewhere and one day say to each other "hey, let's go visit mfp"
    Wherever they've been.. Im glad to see them 🤗🥰
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    A lot of old mfp peepes all came back around Halloween when the veil is thinnest. Coincidence? I think not.

As they all come back together I wonder if they chum around together elsewhere and one day say to each other "hey, let's go visit mfp"

My guess is they lurk periodically and come to life when they see people they recognize 😌
  • internationalplayboy
    Options

My guess is they lurk periodically and come to life when they see people they recognize 😌

I only lurk when one of the people I chum around with elsewhere tells me that some thing ridiculous happened
  • Sofiapilla
    Options

I only lurk when one of the people I chum around with elsewhere tells me that some thing ridiculous happened

Really? What brought you this time then? 😆
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options

The eye contact thread?
  • internationalplayboy
    Options

Classified information
  • Sofiapilla
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

The eye contact thread?

Oh i bet you’re right
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,062 Member
    Options

Classified information

GIF thread?
  • Sofiapilla
    Options

Classified information

People are going to think we’re being coy and that I messaged you
  • internationalplayboy
    Options

Classified information

People are going to think we’re being coy and that I messaged you

Check your inbox
  • internationalplayboy
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Classified information

GIF thread?

I only go there when you tell me you put something there
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,062 Member
    Options
    Should the hug emoji be banned?
  • internationalplayboy
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Should the hug emoji be banned?

depends on which one... the one where the hands are facing inward and it looks like a hug... no.
    flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

the one where the hands look like they're honking your tiddies... yes.
    Hugging_Face_Emoji_2028ce8b-c213-4d45-94aa-21e1a0842b4d_grande.png?v=1480481059

haha

I'll update to add pics

omg
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,656 Member
    Options
    qafyrfmagddj.jpeg
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    Now I'm wondering what emoji people are thinking of when they hug my posts...
  • internationalplayboy
    internationalplayboy Posts: 188 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

Honk honk

sorrysorrysorry
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

🤔
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options

Honk honk

sorrysorrysorry

hahahahaha... wait... you're CANADIAN?