What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Thinking about that reddit post where a woman's been dating her bf for 6 years only to find out through a DNA test that they're biologically brother and sister 🙃

Whattt?! What possessed them to get a DNA test after 6 years?

They were both adopted and wanted to do a sort of 23 and me thing only for the results to come back saying they're related 😬

Are they still together?

She hasn't come back to update but so many people are telling them to stay together, just not to have kids lol

To much PH for these people, I think

I would not be handing out advice in a thread like that.

I deleted Reddit years ago bc several people decided I was "bi sexual." Idk, I can't be the only straight female that believes women are beautiful...right?
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    Thinking about that reddit post where a woman's been dating her bf for 6 years only to find out through a DNA test that they're biologically brother and sister 🙃

Whattt?! What possessed them to get a DNA test after 6 years?

They were both adopted and wanted to do a sort of 23 and me thing only for the results to come back saying they're related 😬

Are they still together?

She hasn't come back to update but so many people are telling them to stay together, just not to have kids lol

To much PH for these people, I think

I would not be handing out advice in a thread like that.

I deleted Reddit years ago bc several people decided I was "bi sexual." Idk, I can't be the only straight female that believes women are beautiful...right?

You're absolutely not - there are a lot of beautiful women with amazing bodies, I can't NOT notice that

❤️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    When I get sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead.

When I get sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead.

@cowsfan12 is going to be so proud!

When I get sad I eat my feelings 🥺

zau7mhm73f95.gif

• cowsfan12
    Options

😬
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,790 Member
    Options
    My son is so clever and makes me laugh with the funniest comments.
    We are so much alike, poor guy. 😂
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    It’s been a bit nostalgic around here lately - I’ve enjoyed it
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

You took the words right outta my mouth, Sir
  • cowsfan12
    Options

We always come back 🤷‍♂️

• Peachesnstuff
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

Hello sunshine. Hope you’re doing well.

Good morning 🌄. I hope you're doing even better! 🤗💕
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    PSA.
    Guys of fitnesspal. Come here.

Have you ever seen a woman so beautiful you literally couldn't take your eyes off her if you tried. OR that was the point to make her uncomfortable.
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    PSA.

Have you ever seen a woman so beautiful you literally couldn't take your eyes off her if you tried. OR that was the point to make her uncomfortable.

I mean you literally told me to come here

q6du36luzb8n.gif
  • nonchalantxo
    Options
    Hahaha
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    PSA.

There have been women that have caught my eye who I'd gladly stare at, but I won't do it because just blankly watching somebody is...a bit creepy?

Unsubtly watching somebody like you've just escaped from the asylum is not a good look.

Trying to catch somebody's eye is different though.
  • nonchalantxo
    edited September 2022
    Options
    @_Dan1985
    What if it's on and off again staring because he's at the check register buying something(shes sitting down having coffee).

She says hi to make it less awkward and to be polite, also thinking there's something he might want to say. but he just continues to stare and smile. What is he doing?? Thinking??
  • _Dan1985
    edited September 2022
    Options
    @_Dan1985
    What if it's on and off again staring because he's at the check register buying something(shes sitting down having coffee).

She says hi to make it less awkward and to be polite, also thinking there's something he might want to say. but he just continues to stare and smile. What is he doing?? Thinking??

The first half is normal. On and off glances; you've seen somebody you like and you're just trying to initiate eye contact so you can smile at them. Fine.

But the second part? You say hello and they stay silent and keep staring? Nope, that's odd. I'm not going to judge them because they could well have issues or disabilities. Or hey, maybe they were so attracted to you that you left them speechless? He could well be at home right now typing out a blog post lamenting the time he saw the woman of his dreams, but he freaked out and turned into a statue.
  • nonchalantxo
    Options
    _Dan1985 wrote: »
    @_Dan1985

The first half is normal. On and off glances; you've seen somebody you like and you're just trying to initiate eye contact so you can smile at them. Fine.

But the second part? You say hello and they stay silent and keep staring? Nope, that's odd. I'm not going to judge them because they could well have issues or disabilities. Or hey, maybe they were so attracted to you that you left them speechless? He could well be at home right now typing out a blog post lamenting the time he saw the woman of his dreams, but he freaked out and turned into a statue.

It's a funny world out there.
  • _Dan1985
    Options
    @_Dan1985

Do you mind sharing what happened next? Is it like a romantic comedy where these people are now happily married?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,790 Member
    Options
    e38i931kc03h.jpeg
  • nonchalantxo
    edited September 2022
    Options
    @_Dan1985

Do you mind sharing what happened next? Is it like a romantic comedy where these people are now happily married?

If he's no younger than 60 years old? Does that change anything?
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    @_Dan1985

If he's no younger than 60 years old? Does that change anything?

Age is just a number? :neutral: