What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I've a 2 hour exam Wednesday. I wonder how long it'll actually take.

45 minutes, followed by an hour of nervously watching almost everybody else use the full two hours.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,224 Member
    Options
    _Dan1985 wrote: »
    I've a 2 hour exam Wednesday. I wonder how long it'll actually take.

45 minutes, followed by an hour of nervously watching almost everybody else use the full two hours.

Haha luckily it's online. I chose that option so I don't have what you described happen or be the awkward one who gets up to leave before everyone else.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    A date that isn’t even concrete yet. A coworker has been tripping over himself trying to get to know me which has been real cute. Like when we have a successful conversation he’s straight up giddy.
    He finally gets my number and doesn’t know how to text at all. Sends random af gifs but I also find this cute. I really hope he’s as sweet as my impression of him so far.
    I actually “asked” him out last night but it went like (texting), “Hey so I think you’re really handsome and I also think you have a crush on me so you should take me out sometime.” He agreed of course but all we did was talk about potential restaurants and no set time. It’s gonna be difficult since we have different off days and our job isn’t the kind that you can leave and go out after right away unless you wanna be on a date dirty and stinky. Plus I’d want to be extra af so that takes a while and everything would be closed by that time. SO there’s the option of prework breakfast/brunch. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
    Dating has been hard in general thanks to working second shift with no weekends off ever.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    The little plates were not available today so I increased my squat by 5 pounds.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    First day if school....sort of
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    And packing. I gotta get started on that
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I downloaded a free timer That is making my workouts much easier. adad25c00h4j.jpeg
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I downloaded a free timer That is making my workouts much easier. adad25c00h4j.jpeg

I went in and paid for “Interval Timer” as the others didn’t really have enough freedom in programming for my normal HIIT routine. And it keeps my music at the same loudness while the timer signals transitions.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

Can you finde an app that'll drag my *kitten* outta bed and drop me off at the gym?

Thank you please 😘
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Can you finde an app that'll drag my *kitten* outta bed and drop me off at the gym?

Thank you please 😘

I lived close to you I would poke you with a good sharp stick and then give you hugs
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

Thank you please 😘

I lived close to you I would poke you with a good sharp stick and then give you hugs

Then we'd stay in bed all day eating snacks 🥰
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    edited September 2022
    Options

Thank you please 😘
    You’re welcome!! It’s about 1/2 of what you need.
    https://youtu.be/5KwMvmyRsFI
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Thank you please 😘

Then we'd stay in bed all day eating snacks 🥰
    I think I’ll have to get a longer stick and poke you from way over here
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I went in and paid for “Interval Timer” as the others didn’t really have enough freedom in programming for my normal HIIT routine. And it keeps my music at the same loudness while the timer signals transitions.
    I’ve only used this three times so far and I haven’t noticed any problems with it but probably my tolerance for crap is pretty high.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

Thank you please 😘

I'd be throwing fists if someone did that to me 😠😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Thank you please 😘

🤣 I know certain 15-year-old who needs this
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    Options

I’ve only used this three times so far and I haven’t noticed any problems with it but probably my tolerance for crap is pretty high.

They’re really hard to find. I’m kinda picky though, to your point. I tried about 5 before I found the one I mentioned.
    I hope it works for you!!
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Post "vacation" sloth mode is a real thing. I don't want to do anything yet I have so much to do. I'll workout tomorrow. A walk will do today.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    how many of u have stolen a pack of gum
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    My boss is dangling tuition reimbursement