What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    how many of u have stolen a pack of gum

There was this one time I accidentally left it in my cart and when I got out to my car to unload the groceries I picked up my purse and to my horror there was the pack of gum underneath as I sat there pondering what to do it started to thunder and lightning so I figured the grocery police wouldn't want me putting my life in danger just to return a single pack of gum so I chewed all the evidence

Does this mean I'm a thief?
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

There was this one time I accidentally left it in my cart and when I got out to my car to unload the groceries I picked up my purse and to my horror there was the pack of gum underneath as I sat there pondering what to do it started to thunder and lightning so I figured the grocery police wouldn't want me putting my life in danger just to return a single pack of gum so I chewed all the evidence

Does this mean I'm a thief?

yes, but the capitalist overlords have stolen so much from each of us it’s not only justified but encouraged to occasionally mess up their inventory counts, so youre good ♥️

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,628 Member
    Options

I did.
    My mom made me go in to the grocery and apologize.
    I was 5 and remember being terribly embarrassed.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

I did.

My brother stole temporary tattoos and that’s how my stepmother started saying, “one lies and the other swears to it.” And yeah, she made him go back into the luncheonette and apologize
  • ermengarde22
    Options

I did.

i feel we should all steal at least one pack of gum without consequence or guilt as adults as a toast to the fact that none of this *kitten* matters and it’s all made up anyway ♥️
  • ermengarde22
    Options

I did.

My brother stole temporary tattoos and that’s how my stepmother started saying, “one lies and the other swears to it.” And yeah, she made him go back into the luncheonette and apologize

i like the way you talk ♥️

• FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    Logic does not exist in relationships.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,628 Member
    Options
    Logic does not exist in relationships.

I think it does it’s just completely ignored. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Meeting up with an internet friend I’ve talked to for probably over 10 years, I don’t remember exactly. Tomorrow in NYC. 😬 If yall never hear from me again it’s either bc I decided to never post here again or I died. Choose your own ending!
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Meeting up with an internet friend I’ve talked to for probably over 10 years, I don’t remember exactly. Tomorrow in NYC. 😬 If yall never hear from me again it’s either bc I decided to never post here again or I died. Choose your own ending!

If we don’t hear from you again I’ll write you an absolutely epic ending
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,226 Member
    Options
    We went to check out our new house. It's a lot bigger than I remember. Now I have to figure out how to use all the rooms and cabinets and cupboards
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options

🥹 I’m looking forward to reading it in the afterlife
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,648 Member
    Options
    This cucumber with tajin seasoning combo is really helping me stay full and in a deficit. Will have to order a second bottle pretty soon

Note to self
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,648 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I wonder what @ButterMeMuffinz thoughts are on magnesium 🤔

I'm a fan.
  • ermengarde22
    Options

strap a blade to your thigh hidden under your skirt just in case
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options

I don’t think tsa wants me to be safe though, unfortunately. Perhaps just very sharp nails 💅🏻

• ermengarde22
    Options

I don’t think tsa wants me to be safe though, unfortunately. Perhaps just very sharp nails 💅🏻

also a nice visual tbh :love:
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I just need the temp to hurry up and drop so I can wear all of my cute fall clothes

It's coming fam. I felt cold for the first time since Summer today (Cornwall) - took the dogs out and was chilly.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options
    *kitten* trying to stare me down to rush my workout. I think I have an extra set in the tank
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    The backpack I’m using as a gym bag is getting crowded as I add things little by little. Body wipes, dry shampoo, knee pads, jump rope… It’s not too heavy but it’s starting to get pretty full.

I’m looking for a recommendation on a gym bag that has the following qualifications: big enough but not enormous, very sturdy, doesn’t draw attention, fits in a locker, washable, lightweight (no leather), inexpensive.

TIA