What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Fyi, September is the most common birthday month. All your parents were getting busy at Christmas

Or New Years? I always thought of myself as New Years baby. I’m gonna have to ask my mom.
    That’s not information I would want to have

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,107 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    September is a good month for a lot of reasons. But Fall starting isn’t one of them for me. I like the date, but I don’t want summer to end. I shouldn’t live in this area.

Word - summer my favorite time of year hands down. Even here in Texas - which doesn’t really match up with my plan to move to Wyoming in the next 5-8 years 🤷‍♂️

I don’t think people in WI know what to do with themselves if they aren’t complaining about the weather. I admit, I complain in the winter. But never in the summer. (But I also don’t have to work out in it and probably wouldn’t be so loving of it without AC😂). Maybe in 5-8 years you’ll be totally fine with it.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    September is a good month for a lot of reasons. But Fall starting isn’t one of them for me. I like the date, but I don’t want summer to end. I shouldn’t live in this area.

I just know someone special has a birthday September 😏

I can think of a few.🥰
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

LOL it was definitely popular at the Comic Cons. It became a bit "bigger" during Matt Smith's Doctor when they started doing more promo in America. I remember seeing he and Karen Gillan saying how enthusiastic the americans were vs the brits.

That show made me a fan of A LOT of british actors I'd never heard of tho. Damn, half the cast was in Broadchurch!

I had no idea it was so big out there, when I was growing up it was quite a tired show with a geeky following from the 70s and 80s (the days of the Tom Baker doctor) - I never watched it but I thought Daleks were cool. Broadchurch was definitely a hit too.

BTW, every time I see you on here I read your name as a Breaking Bad/Jesse Pinkman inspired "Glass, yo!"
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,802 Member
    Options
    A mfp friend who’s going through a hard time physically.
    What an amazing person he is, his positive attitude is inspiring.
    I wish I could give him a big hug. ❤️
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Everything is on my mind. My brain won’t shut up tonight and I can’t focus on anything - not even reading/audiobooks, which is what I usually do to chill. Please help, I feel like I’m going nuts! 😵‍💫
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    Everything is on my mind. My brain won’t shut up tonight and I can’t focus on anything - not even reading/audiobooks, which is what I usually do to chill. Please help, I feel like I’m going nuts! 😵‍💫

What I do when I’m going nuts - is stopping going nuts and just be awesome instead - true story
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options

What I do when I’m going nuts - is stopping going nuts and just be awesome instead - true story

Wish it was that easy for me. Not feeling awesome about the probable insomnia tonight.

• cowsfan12
    Options

Wish it was that easy for me. Not feeling awesome about the probable insomnia tonight.

Hope you got some sleep my friend
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I wonder what @ButterMeMuffinz thoughts are on magnesium 🤔
  • MelG7777
    Options
    @cowsfan12
    Oooh, magnesium is really important for so many things. And it’s one of the nutrients our soil has been largely stripped of. So…..imo, supplementation can be hugely beneficial. (Says the woman who hasn’t taken supplements in a long time.) (also, I know I wasn’t asked. And I don’t know a ton. But I know a little.)
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Soggy cake. I don’t get it. I’ve tried tres leches from several places. It’s really just soggy cake. But I bought it for someone who likes it so I guess that’s all that matters.
    qt7hrx4rqa68.jpeg
    I mean, look at the leche on the bottom.🤷🏻‍♀️
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I wonder what @ButterMeMuffinz thoughts are on magnesium 🤔

I think it has a lot of potential benefits, including the possibility of it helping you sleep, so it gets the ButterMeMuffinz seal of approval (which is obviously the most prestigious seal out there)

I knew I had you pegged for a magnesium supporter !
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    @cowsfan12
    Oooh, magnesium is really important for so many things. And it’s one of the nutrients our soil has been largely stripped of. So…..imo, supplementation can be hugely beneficial. (Says the woman who hasn’t taken supplements in a long time.) (also, I know I wasn’t asked. And I don’t know a ton. But I know a little.)

You’re 2 cents is always welcome - other birfday bud
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    When I get sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

@cowsfan12 is going to be so proud!

When I get sad I eat my feelings 🥺
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options

That’s what the dingdongs were all about. I gave away as many dingdongs as I could and it was still more dingdongs than one mouth should take. It’s a new day though
  • Peachesnstuff
    edited September 2022
    Options
    d

That’s what the dingdongs were all about. I gave away as many dingdongs as I could and it was still too many dingdongs for my mouth. It’s a new day though

I'm laughing and crying for you 😂❤️
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    Thinking about that reddit post where a woman's been dating her bf for 6 years only to find out through a DNA test that they're biologically brother and sister 🙃

Whattt?! What possessed them to get a DNA test after 6 years?
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    Thinking about that reddit post where a woman's been dating her bf for 6 years only to find out through a DNA test that they're biologically brother and sister 🙃

Whattt?! What possessed them to get a DNA test after 6 years?

They were both adopted and wanted to do a sort of 23 and me thing only for the results to come back saying they're related 😬

Are they still together?