What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• flotek72
    flotek72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Finally my GFuel energy drink is coming in tomorrow.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    flotek72 wrote: »
    I've been looking for eggs that contain a darker yolk color to put in ramen that I make. I tried different quality chicken eggs. I tried duck eggs. Wasn't really what I was looking for. My sister told me too look at ajitsuke tamago aka ramen eggs. (Ajitsuke means seasoned and tamago means egg in Japanese.) This appears to be what I'm looking for. Now to see if they have it at a local Asian food market.

Farm fresh eggs have a darker yolk.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I’m wondering why the guy sitting on the other side of me has to be so frigging loud at 3:30am!!!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    How disappointed I am that I can't enjoy this milkshake because I've had no taste buds since yesterday.

My mom had the same issue. She would always apologize in advance if she made something too salty. lol
    All she could taste was salt and garlic!
    They will come back though. <3 And you will enjoy that milkshake even more than you did before!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    hey @iMago have you read Quick Fixes yet?

What's on my mind is how parts (or 'chapters' but it's a short story so, I dunno) 1 and 2 of "The Wringer" are an absolute master-class in how to start a story. Every word in there is doing double-or triple duty, the economy is amazing. The tension jumps up immediately and doesn't let up. Without narrative, you learn a ton about all the characters. It's amazing.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    hey @iMago have you read Quick Fixes yet?

What's on my mind is how parts (or 'chapters' but it's a short story so, I dunno) 1 and 2 of "The Wringer" are an absolute master-class in how to start a story. Every word in there is doing double-or triple duty, the economy is amazing. The tension jumps up immediately and doesn't let up. Without narrative, you learn a ton about all the characters. It's amazing.

i think it was back in 2013 or so when i read that one so it's been a while. he's got a new one coming out in the series next month though which im hoping is good. Wardenclyffe tied into the overall series but it's just not the same.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Considering I may have an unhealthy attachment to Cholula Chipotle sauce.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    That I need to change my mindset and stop wishing time away - wishing for Friday, wishing for vacation, wishing for the holidays... .

This reminds me of a Jim Carey meme I saw the other day that blew me away...

Something like...

It's sad how everyone says things like "Thank God it's Friday"... Happy that 4 of the last 5 days of our life is over
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Whether or not I should begin the process of drinking myself into the abyss... Is it worth the calories?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    prh405cvgkb0.jpeg

This - I over think everything - wish I could just adopt this

Same
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    Whether or not I should begin the process of drinking myself into the abyss... Is it worth the calories?

Yes - yes it is
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Yes - yes it is

You are as decisive as you are wise my friend!
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    After over 8 weeks of having 0 energy, I've been feeling good for the last 2 days and I can't wait to get out of town with my kids tomorrow and spend quality time together ❤

Good times - enjoy the weekend !
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I need a haircut
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I need a haircut

I recommend the steam towel and shampoo, it's honestly what keeps me coming back