What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Today is Kindness Day and we all can agree @Tinydancer106 is one of the kindest humans we know around these parts. Always supportive. Always nice. She's truly amazing and brings many smiles to this place. She may not always realize this but her kindness makes an impact and I think we should all give her ALL the love today πŸ₯°

I agree with this. I don't really know her personally, just seen her around. She is always friendly, sweet, kind and supportive to EVERYONE. <3
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    zi2ktiai0vd1.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»
    Today is Kindness Day and we all can agree @Tinydancer106 is one of the kindest humans we know around these parts. Always supportive. Always nice. She's truly amazing and brings many smiles to this place. She may not always realize this but her kindness makes an impact and I think we should all give her ALL the love today πŸ₯°

Truest thing I've ever read.. She is awesome in every way. One of the nicest people to ever grace MFP.. we are lucky to have her β€πŸ€—

She's the best. 😊

She’s a Maneater.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    She's the best. 😊
    She’s a Maneater.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• cdubks88
    Options

She's the best. 😊

She’s a Maneater.

https://youtu.be/yRYFKcMa_Ek

tqcgf4v5cjh5.gif
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: Β»
    How the heck does one get rid of love handles?
    first thing to know is that it’s scarred tissue, not fat. I don’t know much but I think eating certain foods help

No this is not true. The only way its possible to be scar tissue is if you are injecting needles into the area. Some diabetics do that with insulin. Otherwise its just fat. And like has alreafyg been mentioned, diet is the most effecient way to lose fat.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: Β»

I agree with this. I don't really know her personally, just seen her around. She is always friendly, sweet, kind and supportive to EVERYONE. <3
    AwπŸ™ˆ...thank you so much I feel the same way....you're always a sweetheart and very funny in your posts....I am a big fan pretty girl!!πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    zi2ktiai0vd1.gif

So can we get the shake since you got the fries???.😁...asking for a friend.....πŸ˜‰πŸ€˜

Ok meπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

hmm... kindness day? There is some irony in that for me.
    But, I will echo the sentiment of others here in that I have appreciated seeing the kindness @Tinydancer106 offers to everyone.

Aw man this is making me feels all verklempt!πŸ˜’πŸ™ˆ....thank you so much for your kindness as well sir!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€˜....ya Kindness day should just be any day....it's really very easy to be kind....take much more effort to be well not so kind....just my honest oppinion..and you all rock so easy peasy!πŸ’—
  • Tinydancer106
    edited November 2019
    Options

Truest thing I've ever read.. She is awesome in every way. One of the nicest people to ever grace MFP.. we are lucky to have her β€πŸ€—

She's the best. 😊
    I know you are but what am i???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜—πŸ€—πŸ’—
    s131951 wrote: Β»

She's the best. 😊

She's OK ;)
    Oooh....I'm this ...πŸ˜’ πŸ˜πŸ’—
    s131951 wrote: Β»

She's the best. 😊

She's OK ;)

I think you're all great. 😊

Yes This SOOOO THIS!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€˜πŸ˜—πŸ˜—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

Agreed! β™‘

Awww we agreed....you're the sweetest!! πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ’—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

She's the best. 😊

She’s a Maneater.

Watching my next snarky meal now...πŸ˜’πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ž

She's the best. 😊

She’s a Maneater.

tqcgf4v5cjh5.gif

Well played πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’—
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    Options
    zi2ktiai0vd1.gif

So can we get the shake since you got the fries???.😁...asking for a friend.....πŸ˜‰πŸ€˜

Ok meπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Sorry @Tinydancer106, I am very picky who I share with :p
  • Tinydancer106
    edited November 2019
    Options
    zi2ktiai0vd1.gif

Ok meπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

But...but....I'm Kind!!!!!......aw man!tenor.gif
  • cdubks88
    Options

She's the best. 😊

She’s a Maneater.

Watching my next snarky meal now...πŸ˜’πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ž

She's the best. 😊

She’s a Maneater.

tqcgf4v5cjh5.gif

Well played πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’—

You're a peach, Ali. 😊
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    Options
    zi2ktiai0vd1.gif

Ok meπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

But...but....I'm Kind!!!!!......aw man!tenor.gif

I can see that, but super size MickyD's fries are only for bad girls :p
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Should I skip the nap and go gamble? I’m having a really hard debate over this.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Should I skip the nap and go gamble? I’m having a really hard debate over this.

When in doubt...nap.