What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• flotek72
    flotek72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Every time I call my doctor's nurse, she always sounds so flustered, stumbling over her words. She always apologizes and blames it on lowering her coffee intake. Even months later she still blames it on coffee. Also note, I've never met her in person.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Every time I call my doctor's nurse, she always sounds so flustered, stumbling over her words. She always apologizes and blames it on lowering her coffee intake. Even months later she still blames it on coffee. Also note, I've never met her in person.

Maybe she crushes you after reading your chart. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I eat pizza with my hands because its how I test the quality of the pizza itself. I simply pick up a slice by the crust and fold it slightly in a U shape, then I take a bite from the pointed end of the pizza slice. If the pizza stays intact without becoming floppy, it passes the test.
    If you have Italian roots, I imagine you're more serious about your pizza :-)

Pizza as we all know it has nothing to do with Italians
    oh really..well fair enough Iโ€™m not gonna dispute it

๐Ÿ˜‚ Not falling into this trap!

Amen paisan!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    I'm tired and could fall asleep in a min ๐Ÿ˜ด....but my boy has other plans๐Ÿ˜ ....and I know by the time he crashes ....I will be wide awake๐Ÿ˜’

Yay me๐Ÿ˜ฃ
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™m getting ready to go to bed. I guess.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Why is the dog barking - was was sleeping like an mfpโ€™n boss - now Iโ€™m wide awake. And running so many โ€˜what ifโ€™ scenarios in my head - some days I wish I was content and anxiety free -

Ugh I feel this.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Italian food. I could eat it exclusively for the rest of my life. Mediterranean diet, I could go in a study. Apparently itโ€™s quite good...and delicious.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    On my mind ?

.... not freezing to death ๐Ÿ’€.

You people live in this ?

Havenโ€™t you ever heard of moving vans ??

Every year I say I'm moving to a warm place.. Yet here I am with HOT HANDS packets in my pockets.
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Today is Kindness Day and we all can agree @Tinydancer106 is one of the kindest humans we know around these parts. Always supportive. Always nice. She's truly amazing and brings many smiles to this place. She may not always realize this but her kindness makes an impact and I think we should all give her ALL the love today ๐Ÿฅฐ

Absolutely agree with this. She makes me smile every day. She's such an amazing person โ™ฅ

Aw man๐Ÿ™ˆ was ever a sweeter cyber twin....i doubt it...mine is the bestest.....you always make my day brighter too twinny so happy I have you beautiful girl๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜˜
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Today is Kindness Day and we all can agree @Tinydancer106 is one of the kindest humans we know around these parts. Always supportive. Always nice. She's truly amazing and brings many smiles to this place. She may not always realize this but her kindness makes an impact and I think we should all give her ALL the love today ๐Ÿฅฐ

I concur with this -
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

I agree, she is a beautiful soul. โค๏ธ
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

I concur with this -
    ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜nothing but love for ya cowboy...we've been friends for a hella long time and I so appreciate you my sweet musical pal....and football...faghedaboudit!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ’—

• Tinydancer106
    Options

I agree, she is a beautiful soul. โค๏ธ

You are one the nicest and loveliest ladies I've met here Honey๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜....i so appreciate your kindness and friendship beautiful!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜˜