• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Melatonin
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Melatonin

Melatonin is pretty weak for sedative effects. I used to take it and it did FA for me, yeah I know that's pure anecdotal. It worked alright with Diazepam but yeah, don't depend on the Benzos. Insomnia is usually a symptom of something else, you gotta get to the bottom of that.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Yeah stress. Work is crazy. I think it’s kicking izzzzzz 😴
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Ambien made the cleaning lady at my office go a bit crazy - she wrecked her car didn’t remember and then thought i was trying to steal her job - stay away from Ambien peeps
  • flotek72
    flotek72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Had a 5 hour coffee date that I thought went south halfway through. Turns out she didn't as we are still texting.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    flotek72 wrote: »
    Had a 5 hour coffee date that I thought went south halfway through. Turns out she didn't as we are still texting.

Nice work 👍
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    At what point does an insomniac just give up on sleep during the night and get ready for the day? Is is < 3 hours before the alarm?
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

5! Hours! How much coffee did you drink!? Were you running in circles afterwards??
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options

Way to charm the hell outta her....I think spending 5 hrs talking with someone....it's always a good sign....speaking on a personal note of course if I'm investing 5 hours of chatting over coffee ....they would so hear from me again 😉🤗

😎🤘good luck hun!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    At what point does an insomniac just give up on sleep during the night and get ready for the day? Is is < 3 hours before the alarm?

Let me know when you find out 😣🤞
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

2 hrs before the alarm clock is my normal pivotal give up moment. I use the extra time to throw in laundry and clean the kitchen before I go to the gym. Im not sure why 2hrs vs 3hrs other than maybe 3hrs is just too much time ahead of my normal schedule.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I can't find my snow brush, this is a problem.

I'm feeling cheap - I don't want to buy another one, it's like $30 for a decent one, and I had a perfectly ok one...somewhere.

While I'm at it I really should buy a little shovel in case I get stuck in a snow bank like last year (still living that one down)
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    In the fridge there were quorn nuggets for me, and there were chicken nuggets for everyone else, clearly labelled with labels. I've just gone to the fridge to discover someone has eaten MY NUGGETS. MY GODDAMN NUGGETS!! Ughhhhhhhh.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Wondering if I should go tinkle or not. Not sure 🤔
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Wondering if I should go tinkle or not. Not sure 🤔

Do it - you won’t regret it
  • GuessimGryffindor
    GuessimGryffindor Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Posted in one other thread!

*HELP* !! Trying to get motivated to get off the couch and get a work out in!

1 like = 5min hiit (clock open for the next 30 min)

Show me you care💪👍
  • isalsayourface123
    Options

Show me you care💪👍

Get up
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    Hope that helped
  • GuessimGryffindor
    GuessimGryffindor Posts: 642 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

Show me you care💪👍

Posted in 3 areas, 5 likes 1 hug 1 inspire = 35min
    Will update when done. Thanks everyone!