What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I ordered coffee through the mail & now I’m worried USPS will rip it up because they think it’s drugs
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I ordered coffee through the mail & now I’m worried USPS will rip it up because they think it’s drugs

No they’d just sell it
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

No they’d just sell it

No!!!!! 😂 That is some quality decaf I am expecting
  • cowsfan12
    Options

No they’d just sell it

I’m a Folgers classic guy myself- if they do sell your goods I’ll share a cup of the good stuff with you - however it’s not decaf
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

No they’d just sell it

I’m a Folgers classic guy myself- if they do sell your goods I’ll share a cup of the good stuff with you - however it’s not decaf

I’d rather drink tea than Folgers or Maxwell House
  • cowsfan12
    Options

No they’d just sell it

Not sure I’ve ever had maxwell house - but I’m not an OG coffee person - I only started drinking in maybe the last or two - to kick my diet mt dew habit - ive tried some local coffee joints and Starbucks and the only black coffee I seem to not hate is the Folgers classic-
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

No they’d just sell it

Not sure I’ve ever had maxwell house - but I’m not an OG coffee person - I only started drinking in maybe the last or two - to kick my diet mt dew habit - ive tried some local coffee joints and Starbucks and the only black coffee I seem to not hate is the Folgers classic-

Were you able to give up Mountain Dew?
  • cowsfan12
    Options

No they’d just sell it

Yup - can’t remember the last time I had one - I’ll drink a zero sugar monster sometimes tho - but I don’t keep those on hand as they cost more so not often
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

No they’d just sell it

Yup - can’t remember the last time I had one - I’ll drink a zero sugar monster sometimes tho - but I don’t keep those on hand as they cost more so not often
    Congratulations! That could not have been easy.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

No they’d just sell it

Okay but do you sing the Folgers jingle when you drink it? If you don't then I'm very disappointed in you
    The only coffee jingle I can remember is chock-full of nuts
  • cowsfan12
    Options

No they’d just sell it

Okay but do you sing the Folgers jingle when you drink it? If you don't then I'm very disappointed in you

It really is the best part of waking up 😉
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,851 Member
    Options

No they’d just sell it

Thanks for the earworm 🖤😆
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

No they’d just sell it

Oh! Now I remember that one
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options

No they’d just sell it

I don't know this one but I love that it's what you remember

The two jingles should clearly be combined
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »

No they’d just sell it

The best part of waking up is being chock-full of nuts

The best part of waking up is being a millionaire

• cowsfan12
    Options

No they’d just sell it

Billionaire these days - inflation yo

• TwitchyMagee
    Options

No they’d just sell it

Billionaire these days - inflation yo

Good point. Billionaire it is

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,581 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for making me out to be the bad guy.
    Appreciate it so much.
    ❤️
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,581 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for making me out to be the bad guy.
    Appreciate it so much.
    ❤️
    Honey, I Think this might be directed at me. I’m so sorry for misunderstanding and being insensitive. I think you and I have a lot in common and I just thought we were having a conversation in which we see something from different perspectives. Please forgive me for hurting you.

No worries ❤️🌹