What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I had to drop off my car to get the windshield fixed and I suddenly feel trapped. No car in the driveway causes me such stress. There's nowhere I need to be, nowhere I need to go, but I still feel uneasy.

One day I'm going to have to surrender my keys bc I'll be a danger on the roads....now I'm anxious about that.

FML

Maybe you’ll move to a sweet walkable town/city before then ❤️
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I had to drop off my car to get the windshield fixed and I suddenly feel trapped. No car in the driveway causes me such stress. There's nowhere I need to be, nowhere I need to go, but I still feel uneasy.

One day I'm going to have to surrender my keys bc I'll be a danger on the roads....now I'm anxious about that.

FML

Assisted living? 😭

ETA - that's so odd how when I quote you the heart turns red, when I post it turns black
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,541 Member
    Options
    600,000 miles of plastic garbage floating in the Pacific and that’s just one garbage patch.
    So *kitten* sad. 🥺
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    pulled into the grocery store parking lot today and a man pulled into the spot facing mine. I had already taken my glasses off so I turned to my sister and said is he cute? And she said you might think he is and then he got out of his big car and he was indeed a pocket sized man and my sister said oh he’s just your type
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

FML

Assisted living? 😭

ETA - that's so odd how when I quote you the heart turns red, when I post it turns black

Idk What you mean. I chose a red heart.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    pulled into the grocery store parking lot today and a man pulled into the spot facing mine. I had already taken my glasses off so I turned to my sister and said is he cute? And she said you might think he is and then he got out of his big car and he was indeed a pocket sized man and my sister said oh he’s just your type

🤣
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

FML

Assisted living? 😭

You see a red heart??
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited November 2022
    Options

FML

Assisted living? 😭

You see a red heart??
    Yes
    y2hntg50re9r.jpeg
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

FML

Assisted living? 😭

You see a red heart??
    Yes

Interesting. I can't access MFP via web browser for some reason, when I do I'll screenshot it and show you that is indeed black
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,203 Member
    Options
    I should've cleaned my oven from apple pie drippings before making nuggets for the boy. Oops
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    I was today years old when I learned that only 30 - 50 percent of people have an inner monologue.

WTF?!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,594 Member
    Options

FML

Assisted living? 😭

You see a red heart??
    Yes

Interesting. I can't access MFP via web browser for some reason, when I do I'll screenshot it and show you that is indeed black

As an observer using chrome on android, it was black for me too.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I was today years old when I learned that only 30 - 50 percent of people have an inner monologue.

WTF?!

Lol. - In literally just read this - like wtf half the population brain is empty?? Dude I sometimes have multiple monologues going on at once ??
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,767 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

FML
    Assisted living? 😭

You see a red heart??
    Yes
    As an observer using chrome on android, it was black for me too.
    Interestingly... it's the same for me... a black heart. Except in this quote box - while I'm typing, before I post - it's red.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Experiment: what color? ♥️
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,594 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options

Black but oooooo red in the quote as I type.

And black in the quote box when posted.
  • cmsienk
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Black but oooooo red in the quote as I type.

And black in the quote box when posted.
    Same. Again.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited November 2022
    Options
    And that was a different color red heart. I have two options for red hearts and most of you seem to see them both as black

You probably think I think I’m edgy
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Edgy... and fancy - you and your two different reds 🧡
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

WTF?!

Lol. - In literally just read this - like wtf half the population brain is empty?? Dude I sometimes have multiple monologues going on at once ??

😂

Same. What does that even mean? Maybe I’m misunderstanding the term “monologue”?

Edit…anyone here NOT have an inner monologue? Do you think in actions? In pictures? I can’t even imagine this.
    bjuzz406alzj.jpeg