cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Is this a sad lunch? I feel like this is a sad lunch.muurt2h1zxpt.jpeg

i’m eating a tortilla folded in half with kraft cheese rn twitchy

I call that a quesadilla my friend -
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I am thinking of the unfairness of life - my mom no longer being with me, my daughter deciding I was never a mom to her and cutting me outof her life -- I am doing my best to keepn myself together.

Do your best and forget the rest
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,541 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    The cluster**** of today,, 3 places to be, food everywhere I go. How many pieces of turkey can I possibly eat in one day.

But I'm gonna put on my big boy pants, polish my boots, bring my guitar and enjoy the time I can spend with family trying to remember they may not all be here tomorrow.

And if I get really lucky, I may even get a nap in somewhere !

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and find time for that nap! 😊☺️
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,203 Member
    Options
    What else I have to do for this American Thanksgiving dinner. Sucks making a dinner for people when your back is really mad at you. Guess I'll pop some mire advil and just start drinking
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    i was positive and happy for everyone for most of the day then i left my house to go feed my neighbors cats and i started crying as soon as i started walking, like it caught me by surprise even

now i’m just going to hang with these neighbor kitties until i’m settled and can go back to being cheery

Stay away from the slow core yo - but I was listening to some Jim yoshi pile up on my road trip yesterday and thought of you
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    i was positive and happy for everyone for most of the day then i left my house to go feed my neighbors cats and i started crying as soon as i started walking, like it caught me by surprise even

now i’m just going to hang with these neighbor kitties until i’m settled and can go back to being cheery

Stay away from the slow core yo - but I was listening to some Jim yoshi pile up on my road trip yesterday and thought of you

okay i will change up playlist, this good advice ♥️
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    What will I do with this turkey stock???
    Oh and my spoke pie today was kind of amazing
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,766 Member
    Options
    Pictures?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Pictures?

Spoke pie was apple pie btw and this was the pic
    I did make an amazing mac n cheese to go with dinner. Green bean casserole was great too, yay for Alton Brown. I did add butter tarts as a Canadian addition
    49jir07t22ow.jpg
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    The cluster**** of today,, 3 places to be, food everywhere I go. How many pieces of turkey can I possibly eat in one day.

But I'm gonna put on my big boy pants, polish my boots, bring my guitar and enjoy the time I can spend with family trying to remember they may not all be here tomorrow.

And if I get really lucky, I may even get a nap in somewhere !

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and find time for that nap! 😊☺️

I did ,even managed to put up some lights and blow ups for my mom. I did get a wee little nap 😊😊

Hope you had a wonderful Day Honey and your corn muffins turned out great 🤗🤗
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,541 Member
    Options
    Missing people more than usual, but I guess the holidays will do that to a person. 🥺

💓big hugs💓
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Missing people more than usual, but I guess the holidays will do that to a person. 🥺

💓big hugs💓

Thank you 💖
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

🤗 hugs.. yep, holidays will do that.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

🤗 hugs.. yep, holidays will do that.

Thank you! 💖
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    The rage I feel when someone else is in my kitchen is not normal
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    The rage I feel when someone else is in my kitchen is not normal

If they could just learn to sit in one out-of-the-way spot and keep their feet tucked up And definitely never ever walk behind me
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    I had to drop off my car to get the windshield fixed and I suddenly feel trapped. No car in the driveway causes me such stress. There's nowhere I need to be, nowhere I need to go, but I still feel uneasy.

One day I'm going to have to surrender my keys bc I'll be a danger on the roads....now I'm anxious about that.

FML