What's on your mind?

Replies

• Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    My big fat *kitten* and disgusting jelly mama Buddha belly

omg I saw your picture Lady - you need new glasses if that's what you see lol.

You didn't see the hump day pics I just took. And nobody is going to see those. Not because I'm modest but because of the yucky parts.

You didn't see the hump day pics I just took. And nobody is going to see those. Not because I'm modest but because of the yucky parts.

I gotta side with @Grey_1 on this sweetie. We are our own worse critics. I've seen your pics, you are beautiful
    Thanks for the backup @littlemissbgiff - @LiftingLady5 You're outvoted :) I have to tell you, I understand not being happy with how I look, but that doesn't mean you aren't a beautiful woman.
  • Grey_1
    salembambi wrote: »
    That I'll be forever alone

Also sad cause of how gross my loose skin body is right now

Also on my mind is ice cream

I bet you won't be.
  • Grey_1

I gotta side with @Grey_1 on this sweetie. We are our own worse critics. I've seen your pics, you are beautiful
    Thanks for the backup @littlemissbgiff - @LiftingLady5 You're outvoted :) I have to tell you, I understand not being happy with how I look, but that doesn't mean you aren't a beautiful woman.

Well thank you both for your kindness :)positive self image is something I work on everyday.

Me too.
  • Grey_1

Well thank you both for your kindness :)positive self image is something I work on everyday.

Me too.

Hard to do but so important.
    Very much in agreement with you.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Kangaroos
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Bored...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Still bitter about how my thanksgiving went. Trying to figure out how to forgive my father and salvage Christmas.

for what it's worth, it took me 40 years to forgive mine. It made a difference though.

He's 72 and in poor health. I know time is not on my side and I don't want to lose him and still be holding on to anger. But he verbally attacked me and my children in my own kitchen. Then packed his bags and left when I stood up for myself. Threw a tantrum that rivals any 5 year old. The things he said, I can never unhear and knowing that's how he feels about us has been so traumatic that a week later, I still am in disbelief

Im sorry ..what an awful thing to happen ..
    Bad enough at any time let alone a time like Thanksgiving..
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I went with the 20 shades of sliver, grey, platinum, red, blonde, brunette I have in my hair.. I cannot describe what a challenge it was to grow this out now I have wonderful old lady hair..

Pics needed.
    Sounds lovely.

I have what you call natural light bulbs in the bathroom.. not sure how well this shows the underneath hair colors at all..

mtcoq90l88ia.jpg

cp3f623c7bsn.jpg

<3
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Food cause I'm hungry
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    A sweaty sexy man that's what oh and food cause I'm hungry
  • thomas3084
    thomas3084 Posts: 10 Member
    Is there any other beverage on the planet more refreshing than a glass of fresh iced tea? Unsweetened of course, for those in the south. Day to day, at any given time - best stuff ever!
    (Picks up guitar and sings ode to tea) Yay!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    thomas3084 wrote: »
    Is there any other beverage on the planet more refreshing than a glass of fresh iced tea? Unsweetened of course, for those in the south. Day to day, at any given time - best stuff ever!

Agreed. I drink a ton of unsweet ice tea everyday.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Sports...and how I'm tired of sitting here pretending to be watching....there are three sports on at the same time tonite. All I can think of is "is it too early to go to bed?"
  • Karb_Kween
    thomas3084 wrote: »

Beer?
  • Karb_Kween
    I'm *kitten* tired
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I might sing "ode to coffee".. I really love coffee.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    I am playing a new game and I swear there is a hog wearing diaper.. my question to my self is WHY? I named her Rose.