What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about how many times I have sent text messages from just to realize my phone switched to Spanish. Smartphone my *kitten*.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Blush and eyeliner are like the hardest things ever
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

who so Pie? talk to me I'll help you out :)
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Well I already decided I need someone else to do eye liner for me because my hands are shakey and I managed to make myself look like a clown with blush
  • synchkat
    Options

Well I already decided I need someone else to do eye liner for me because my hands are shakey and I managed to make myself look like a clown with blush

blush you need a light hand. Don't get too dark a blush, don't cake it on and go lightly with the brush and a nice good pouffy brush is best

eyeliner if your hands are shaky that's tough. You just might need practice. do you have the liquid marker type? They make it easy
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

blush you need a light hand. Don't get too dark a blush, don't cake it on and go lightly with the brush and a nice good pouffy brush is best

eyeliner if your hands are shaky that's tough. You just might need practice. do you have the liquid marker type? They make it easy

Yeah the liquid one is worse for me
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

they are for me too.

I like the waterproof kohl liners they are easy to get on..
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options

You can buy eyeliner templates though I've never tried one so not sure how good they are. Liquid eyeliner can be unforgiving in its use. I stick to kohl- easier to correct mistakes.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I find the liquid easy cause it's like a marker.
    you need the right one though and it's awesome for making wings
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

You can buy eyeliner templates though I've never tried one so not sure how good they are. Liquid eyeliner can be unforgiving in its use. I stick to kohl- easier to correct mistakes.
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

they are for me too.

I like the waterproof kohl liners they are easy to get on..

Lol thanks
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Alcohol
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    The fact that if I don't find a job, I'm stuck. In this position. Forever. And hot chocolate. With ice cream in it. and chocolate drizzle, for *kitten* sake.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I do not want to workout...

and now I want coffee, donuts, hot chocolate with ice cream in it and chocolate drizzle.. my food radar is now on.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    I'm gonna have that in my belly in the next five minutes....Kettle is on..lol! You should SO be here, we could sit on the couch, eat yummies and not GAF ALL day!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I'm gonna have that in my belly in the next five minutes....Kettle is on..lol! You should SO be here, we could sit on the couch, eat yummies and not GAF ALL day!

BEST PLAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3
  • JustMissTracy
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I haven't wanted to workout in two weeks...found a uber sexy/dirty yoga video on hubs phone. I tried not to let it bother me, but now I feel like a fat, wrinkly old cow when I workout, so my self destructive side has decided FUCKIT. At least till I get that ice cream into me.

edited..I wasn't looking thru his phone, he's old man blind and couldn't read what Youtube was trying to tell him, so passed the phone to me to tell him "This video is being sent to you because it is similar to the videos you've watched recently".
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I haven't wanted to workout in two weeks...found a uber sexy/dirty yoga video on hubs phone. I tried not to let it bother me, but now I feel like a fat, wrinkly old cow when I workout, so my self destructive side has decided FUCKIT. At least till I get that ice cream into me.

edited..I wasn't looking thru his phone, he's old man blind and couldn't read what Youtube was trying to tell him, so passed the phone to me to tell him "This video is being sent to you because it is similar to the videos you've watched recently".

this video is being sent because you have watched something similar, sounds like selective blindness to me! LOL

I am going to do my workout, cause he is lifting in the same room I will be doing the elliptical this morning and I am gonna stare him down and not speak one word to him... LOL :#

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

this video is being sent because you have watched something similar, sounds like selective blindness to me! LOL

I am going to do my workout, cause he is lifting in the same room I will be doing the elliptical this morning and I am gonna stare him down and not speak one word to him... LOL :#

That a girl..love the attitude ;)