What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    This guy at perkins responded to "Just you today?" With "I've been seeing someone for a while and I need someplace quiet" and now I must wait for So
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    This guy at perkins responded to "Just you today?" With "I've been seeing someone for a while and I need someplace quiet" and now I must wait for So

When I worked at a restaurant I made it a point to never say "JUST" you or "JUST" one because I would feel like a loser if someone said that to me. This is probably why I almost never go out alone. Judgy Judgersons

When I go TAD by myself, I strut my stuff to the hostess booth and proudly say I'm eating alone. Let the *kitten* judge me. :lol:
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

When I worked at a restaurant I made it a point to never say "JUST" you or "JUST" one because I would feel like a loser if someone said that to me. This is probably why I almost never go out alone. Judgy Judgersons

The people here are bad employees:)

Update she still isnt here
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    Eat a bag

Depends...what is in this bag?

If it’s red Doritos, I’m all in.

Explain red Doritos to me.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

When I go TAD by myself, I strut my stuff to the hostess booth and proudly say I'm eating alone. Let the *kitten* judge me. :lol:

I usually just order food to go and then I eat it while watching Netflix in my underwear. That is so much more enjoyable than sitting in a noisy restaurant and having to overhear other people's conversations. To me anyway.

I'm the opposite... I'd rather sit in the restaurant. I would not want to eat in my hotel room. Now if the hotel has a nice outdoor area and it's nice enough out, then I'll take my food back to the hotel.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    jkou77 wrote: »
    Eat a bag

Depends...what is in this bag?

If it’s red Doritos, I’m all in.

Explain red Doritos to me.

Nacho cheese doritos
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    Just saw a snapchat ad for sonic where they face swapped
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

I usually just order food to go and then I eat it while watching Netflix in my underwear. That is so much more enjoyable than sitting in a noisy restaurant and having to overhear other people's conversations. To me anyway.

How did you get Netflix in your underwear?

I laughed wayyyy too hard at this.
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    So we all started calling eachother boo, which is awesome. But also relevant because october

Wait....you are calling EVERYONE Boo? *Heartbroken
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    So we all started calling eachother boo, which is awesome. But also relevant because october

Sorry boo
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Sorry boo

7nunvi4wienm.gif
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Sorry boo

7nunvi4wienm.gif

You're my fav french boo, how is the thing going?
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Sorry boo

7nunvi4wienm.gif

Still moving along....We will see, but at least progress.

How's your thing....
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Sorry boo

7nunvi4wienm.gif

How's your thing....

Work? Happening
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Sorry boo

7nunvi4wienm.gif

How's your thing....

Work? Happening

Well...I was trying to be suggestive...Fail