5wa1qt6zpqft.jpeg

Call me jerry 😂

p0kilswk6eis.jpeg

That office chair Mat and carpet are 🔥 js

Twinsies ❤️
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I sit in the car outside of where I’m going and watch cat videos for a few minutes. Self-care is important.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,571 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I sit in the car outside of where I’m going and watch cat videos for a few minutes. Self-care is important.

They have a cat cafe not too far from where I live... you can go and have tea / coffee with a friend and be surrounded by cats that are up for adoption. It seems like heaven to me. Maybe I need some self care too! I already have three though, so I cannot fall prey to their soft furriness or purrs of affection...
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited January 26
    Options

They have a cat cafe not too far from where I live... you can go and have tea / coffee with a friend and be surrounded by cats that are up for adoption. It seems like heaven to me. Maybe I need some self care too! I already have three though, so I cannot fall prey to their soft furriness or purrs of affection...
    I have always had “too many” cats. They give me pure joy. I don’t think I could do the cat Café because I would need to take them all home. The cat distribution system has been very good to me.
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 262 Member
    Options

I have always had “too many” cats. They give me pure joy. I don’t think I could do the cat Café because I would need to take them all home. The cat distribution system has been very good to me.

I can't have one because I'm allergic to them.

My toddler has expressed interest in one though. Her dad said, "honey, we can't have one because Mommy's allergic." To which she said, "that's okay, Mommy can just lay down when they're here."

So okay. We'll get one and I'll just stay in bed for the next 16 years.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited January 26
    Options

My toddler has expressed interest in one though. Her dad said, "honey, we can't have one because Mommy's allergic." To which she said, "that's okay, Mommy can just lay down when they're here."

There have been times when staying in bed would’ve sounded like a good plan to me

Seriously, i’m sorry about the allergies. It sounds very annoying and limiting.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

There have been times when staying in bed would’ve sounded like a good plan to me

Only limited in case of cats so - ppl like me call that a win 👍 - 😂
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Only limited in case of cats so - ppl like me call that a win 👍 - 😂

🚩
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Shout out to my dog, Kayleigh. a man has never been as happy to see me as you always are. ❤️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    Shout out to my dog, Kayleigh. a man has never been as happy to see me as you always are. ❤️

See - cats don’t be loving you like dat 🤷‍♂️
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 262 Member
    Options

It's only limiting in that I can't own a cat.

I'm okay enough to be around one for a bit and pet one, but I need a claritin or something like that.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

See - cats don’t be loving you like dat 🤷‍♂️

Not so
  • HungryCatapilar2024
    HungryCatapilar2024 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Living life to the fullest, even if I have to do it alone .. everyone is too busy with their own wee lives, spouses or families 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Post breakup, I realize that I want a man who makes me feel like a ten, even if I'm only a 7... instead of one who makes me wonder if he even sees me as a 5.

Sigh.

It's going to take a lot of healing to get over this last attempt at dating.

IMO, any man who really loves you, puts you first, and goes the distance with and for you will look at you as a 10! This is a good thing to want!
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Spike is going to school with my boy today
    nyedyndb3875.jpeg
  • HungryCatapilar2024
    HungryCatapilar2024 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    An attempt to cure my consistency with exercise is doing charity challenges every day of the year.. starting feb with 16 minutes a day.
    March is 22 miles swimming.. 3 peaks has got to be in this somewhere 😜
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    STRAITBUGGIN Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Is it spring yet 🌸