What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TnTrainHard
    TnTrainHard Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Work would be more fun if I were stoned

True dat. Hmm I do work from home soooo.

I don’t wanna work today
  • TnTrainHard
    Options
    And that I am back on here after a while and need friends lol
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,880 Member
    Options
    @R3d_butt3rfly hoping you’re ok
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Listen, I may have had spaghetti for breakfast and a peanut butter cup for midmorning snack but at least I’m planning on ice cream for lunch.

Also, is darkness an absence of light or is it its own thing?

Also also maybe we find sunrises & sunsets beautiful because we evolved to benefit from those wavelengths. Maybe everything we find beautiful is rooted in some biological reason.

Breakfast, lunch and supper are just labels, sounds like yummy food to me! and Ice Cream for lunch is a total win!

As for beauty... you may be right, but my feelings tell me I prefer to like beauty for beauty sake rather than because biologically it's logical. LOL. It's all about my feelings. I'm sure of it...

• TnTrainHard
    Options
    Nothing, just staring out the window as its rainy out
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

I have grey skies and snow when I look out. It's like my world is shades of grey, brown and white right now. I can't wait for summer!
  • TnTrainHard
    Options

I have grey skies and snow when I look out. It's like my world is shades of grey, brown and white right now. I can't wait for summer!

Yeah, me too. Snow is gone now too. Stay away snow stay away
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    My body is sore but instill have another skate and an upper body workout....will I make it??
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    My body is sore but instill have another skate and an upper body workout....will I make it??

You're a bada$$... you've got this!
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Listen, I may have had spaghetti for breakfast and a peanut butter cup for midmorning snack but at least I’m planning on ice cream for lunch.

Also, is darkness an absence of light or is it its own thing?

Also also maybe we find sunrises & sunsets beautiful because we evolved to benefit from those wavelengths. Maybe everything we find beautiful is rooted in some biological reason.

Breakfast, lunch and supper are just labels, sounds like yummy food to me! and Ice Cream for lunch is a total win!

As for beauty... you may be right, but my feelings tell me I prefer to like beauty for beauty sake rather than because biologically it's logical. LOL. It's all about my feelings. I'm sure of it...

Of course! We do the things because they feel good. Same for eating & sex etc.

Tangentially, I like education for its own sake. Can it also be utilitarian? Of course, but it is also for pleasure and edification
  • TnTrainHard
    Options
    Post breakup, I realize that I want a man who makes me feel like a ten, even if I'm only a 7... instead of one who makes me wonder if he even sees me as a 5.

Sigh.

It's going to take a lot of healing to get over this last attempt at dating.

Sorry about that. Dating sucks as we get older. You got this tho.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

You're a bada$$... you've got this!

Yesterday was leg day. Luckily the morning skater worked out some of the tightness from that
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    @R3d_butt3rfly hoping you’re ok

Thank you for checking on me 🩷 I'm doing okay.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    My car. Hoping that I still have a car and that there isn't much damage 😭

Oh no!
    What happened?

My car overheated and I had zero idea if It was to the point where the engine was done for. Thankfully that doesn't seem to be the case yet but still figuring out the extend of the damage.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    An abnormally long warmup and the pain is gone. I’m back baby
  • TnTrainHard
    Options
    Quiet time for the night
  • Alinouveau2
    edited January 26
    Options