What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,344 Member
    Options
    What my boy wants to do after highschool. He needs to pick his classes for next year would be good to have an idea what he wants to do with his life
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    The opposite of "it's not you. it's me."

sy9pgfb2xzyu.png
  • HungryCatapillar24
    HungryCatapillar24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel like I’m just going around in circles trying to get anything done or trying to move forward.

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    I have to go home right after work tomorrow to take my youngest to his dungeons and dragons which means I won’t be able to go to the gym unless I go in the morning which means getting out of the house by 5 AM. I’m writing this here. This is my I will be ashamed if I don’t do it post. Good night everybody. See you in the morning.
  • HungryCatapillar24
    Options
    I have to go home right after work tomorrow to take my youngest to his dungeons and dragons which means I won’t be able to go to the gym unless I go in the morning which means getting out of the house by 5 AM. I’m writing this here. This is my I will be ashamed if I don’t do it post. Good night everybody. See you in the morning.

That’s dedication.. you got this! 💪🏻
  • HungryCatapillar24
    Options
    Why is the the odd strange one on here with fake profiles that will dm asking what devices you use on here? Some weird stalker scamer or what?🤔

P.s ladies don’t reply to mr. Fake account “martial artist “ “ I train ladies self defense” he’s a sad bastardo that likes to abuse women.

I get the wierd and wonderous saddo’s every time I sign up 🤯

And who the feck is Angela ? She has over 6000 on her fl , she asks me the same question every time she adds me like she’s a bot with a programmed Q&A

Yup I’m back bored and awake all night again 😂

• itchmyTwitch
    Options

I’m up 🥱
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

I’m up 🥱

Well done 👍
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Why is the the odd strange one on here with fake profiles that will dm asking what devices you use on here? Some weird stalker scamer or what?🤔

P.s ladies don’t reply to mr. Fake account “martial artist “ “ I train ladies self defense” he’s a sad bastardo that likes to abuse women.

And who the feck is Angela ? She has over 6000 on her fl , she asks me the same question every time she adds me like she’s a bot with a programmed Q&A

The martial artist has been around forever!!! Probably using the same story

These "people" are why I don't bother with a friends list here. Just a very select few who. Anyone new is just too weird
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Happy leap day! How does one celebrate leap day
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

These "people" are why I don't bother with a friends list here. Just a very select few who. Anyone new is just too weird
    Is that the kick me in the groin guy?
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited February 29
    Options
    I have to eat skippy today because we were out of smuckers. It’s too sweet

Also, I can accurately eyeball peanut butter
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 546 Member
    Options

Just wanted to add that it’s not me!! I’ve heard of this “kick me in the groin” antic and it’s rather disturbing.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Just wanted to add that it’s not me!! I’ve heard of this “kick me in the groin” antic and it’s rather disturbing.
    😂 I’m sorry for laughing at you having to defend your honor ❤️
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 546 Member
    Options

😂 I’m sorry for laughing at you having to defend your honor ❤️

It’s the martial arts way lol :smiley:
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,198 Member
    Options
    The martial arts guy, teaching self defense to women out of the goodness of his heart actually sent me a message arguing with me for dropping him months after I did it.

Talk about creepy.
    Guys like that make me glad we can carry in my state.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Is that the kick me in the groin guy?

I think he was someone else

The self defense person would tell stories of how some woman he taught self defense to was attacked and his instruction saved her life.

The crotch kicker, kickee(?) was on a whole nother level. 😂. There was one guy who was a swinger I think. So many special interactions
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    The martial arts guy, teaching self defense to women out of the goodness of his heart actually sent me a message arguing with me for dropping him months after I did it.

Talk about creepy.
    Guys like that make me glad we can carry in my state.

That guy was something else. I told him the person he "helped" was a loser for getting into such a situation and his "help" had nothing to do with her supposed survival, I think I also commented his story seemed pretty fantastical😂
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    My life would be so boring without this place. No one IRL has ever asked me to kick him where it hurts
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,198 Member
    Options
    My life would be so boring without this place. No one IRL has ever asked me to kick him where it hurts

😂🤣