What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• HungryCatapillar24
    HungryCatapillar24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Why is the the odd strange one on here with fake profiles that will dm asking what devices you use on here? Some weird stalker scamer or what?🤔

P.s ladies don’t reply to mr. Fake account “martial artist “ “ I train ladies self defense” he’s a sad bastardo that likes to abuse women.

I get the wierd and wonderous saddo’s every time I sign up 🤯

And who the feck is Angela ? She has over 6000 on her fl , she asks me the same question every time she adds me like she’s a bot with a programmed Q&A

Yup I’m back bored and awake all night again 😂

The martial artist has been around forever!!! Probably using the same story

These "people" are why I don't bother with a friends list here. Just a very select few who. Anyone new is just too weird

Just wanted to add that it’s not me!! I’ve heard of this “kick me in the groin” antic and it’s rather disturbing.
    😂 I’m sorry for laughing at you having to defend your honor ❤️

It’s the martial arts way lol :smiley:

That’s what I say when I kick them in the groin 😜
  • HungryCatapillar24
    HungryCatapillar24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Why is the the odd strange one on here with fake profiles that will dm asking what devices you use on here? Some weird stalker scamer or what?🤔

P.s ladies don’t reply to mr. Fake account “martial artist “ “ I train ladies self defense” he’s a sad bastardo that likes to abuse women.

And who the feck is Angela ? She has over 6000 on her fl , she asks me the same question every time she adds me like she’s a bot with a programmed Q&A

These "people" are why I don't bother with a friends list here. Just a very select few who. Anyone new is just too weird
    Is that the kick me in the groin guy?

I think he was someone else

The self defense person would tell stories of how some woman he taught self defense to was attacked and his instruction saved her life.

The crotch kicker, kickee(?) was on a whole nother level. 😂. There was one guy who was a swinger I think. So many special interactions

Yeah it is him ali!! 🤣🤣🤣
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time staying within my calories and not eating junk when I’m tired. Two packs of funny bones later…
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time staying within my calories and not eating junk when I’m tired. Two packs of funny bones later…

Was a funny bone ?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Was a funny bone ?

Like a yodel except with peanut butter instead of cream. I don’t even like them.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,176 Member
    edited March 1
    Options

Was a funny bone ?

Like a yodel except with peanut butter instead of cream. I don’t even like them.

I had to google yodel, lol
    It’s like a Little Debbie Swiss Roll….. 😂
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,654 Member
    Options

Was a funny bone ?

I'm a swiss cake girl. At least I used to be.

*sigh* Ahhhhh the days when they sold the 100 calorie version and I went through a whole box in like a day.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited March 1
    Options

Was a funny bone ?

I had to google yodel, lol
    It’s like a Little Debbie Swiss Roll….. 😂
    glassyo wrote: »

Was a funny bone ?

I'm a swiss cake girl. At least I used to be.

*sigh* Ahhhhh the days when they sold the 100 calorie version and I went through a whole box in like a day.
    Yes! They aren’t as common here but basically the same

100 calories? That would be amazing
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 546 Member
    Options

Just wanted to add that it’s not me!! I’ve heard of this “kick me in the groin” antic and it’s rather disturbing.
    😂 I’m sorry for laughing at you having to defend your honor ❤️

It’s the martial arts way lol :smiley:

That’s what I say when I kick them in the groin 😜

:smiley: hahahaha!!! Touché!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,342 Member
    Options
    The fact my family doesn't know send in the clowns is a real song and not just from The Simpsons
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,063 Member
    edited March 1
    Options

Was a funny bone ?

Ha I’m not familiar with a yodel either - must be a NE thing - I’ll google

Honey did it for me lol
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited March 1
    Options
    The fact my family doesn't know send in the clowns is a real song and not just from The Simpsons

Wasn’t that like Barbra Streisand or something?

OK nope. Someone I don’t remember named Judy Collins. Still I remember every word.

ETA: wait! Is that Joan Collins’ sister?
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I was recently asked by a new friend how is it possible for me to stay so dedicated to working out. I didnt have an immediate good answer besides, its just part of my everyday life.

But after thinking about it i think its because my whole life was spent working out for a goal, not working out is my goal. It was just the habit developed so i could do the things outside of just exercise that were my goals.

I think for many people getting in shape and working out is the goal, and its a good one. But i also think it has ebbs and flows that make it difficult because of monotony. Maybe if someone is struggling with staying on track, pick a sport or an activity to train for.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,342 Member
    Options

OK nope. Someone I don’t remember named Judy Collins. Still I remember every word.

Barbra did sing it beautifully too. But ya how have they never heard this. I could sing every word too.
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I was recently asked by a new friend how is it possible for me to stay so dedicated to working out. I didnt have an immediate good answer besides, its just part of my everyday life.

But after thinking about it i think its because my whole life was spent working out for a goal, not working out is my goal. It was just the habit developed so i could do the things outside of just exercise that were my goals.

I think for many people getting in shape and working out is the goal, and its a good one. But i also think it has ebbs and flows that make it difficult because of monotony. Maybe if someone is struggling with staying on track, pick a sport or an activity to train for.

This is actually how I got into hiking! it was hard for me to not see exercise as a chore or punishment so I had to correct how I viewed physical movement which started with getting outdoors more, short walks turned into hours of exploring beautiful places, I looked up spots to travel to on the weekends...from there I realized I needed to put in more work to enjoy longer and more challenging hikes.. and now I look forward to gym days, long walks, and the peace it brings. I think that is solid advice for anyone. Find an interest, enjoy it and it will grow from there.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    I wish I was asleep
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I wish I was asleep

Hello beautiful
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    I wish I was asleep

Hello beautiful

Ohi:3
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,654 Member
    Options

That's Jackie Collins!
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

That's Jackie Collins!

Wait. What. Who is who now? Pictures helpful