What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• grayskymorning
    grayskymorning Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    I used Caramel Mocha scented beard oil this morning and now I keep thinking I've got coffee in my moustache.

I didn't even know beard oil was a thing. What is beard oil and why do you use it?

I think it's a hipster thing. But you don't eat it like avocado toast.

This explains why my husband never uses it.
  • grayskymorning
    Options
    I used Caramel Mocha scented beard oil this morning and now I keep thinking I've got coffee in my moustache.

I didn't even know beard oil was a thing. What is beard oil and why do you use it?

Asked him what beard oil is:

"I don't *kitten* know. It sounds like some *kitten* *kitten* hippy *kitten*."

Well. Haha
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    Difficult situations and what I'm going to do about it.

Make a decision matrix

Please essplain
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    It was raining yesterday and while I was walking I stopped for a moment because a) I wanted to avoid stepping into a puddle, and b) I saw a woman who was holding an umbrella down in front of her face (so I couldn't tell whether or not she'd seen me) coming towards me and I wanted to avoid a collision.

When she passed me she glared at me and said, "you just have to walk straight, sweetie."

Next time I am running into that *kitten*.

Sheesh I thought canadians were nices, what a kunucklehead
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

Well. Haha

Do you use conditioner in your hair?
  • grayskymorning
    Options

Well. Haha

Do you use conditioner in your hair?

No. Conditioner coats your hair to mimic healthy hair after stripping the natural oils used to protect it by using shampoo. Conditioner is unnecessary to the health and vitality of your hair.

Just kidding. I do. He conditions his beard, but not with oil apparently? Then he left for work muttering about me and the internet.
  • grayskymorning
    Options

Are the white girls in your office flocking to you yet

Wrong scent. Pumpkin this month.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    It was raining yesterday and while I was walking I stopped for a moment because a) I wanted to avoid stepping into a puddle, and b) I saw a woman who was holding an umbrella down in front of her face (so I couldn't tell whether or not she'd seen me) coming towards me and I wanted to avoid a collision.

When she passed me she glared at me and said, "you just have to walk straight, sweetie."

Little did she know you’re the opposite of a sweetie

You are a salty

Is that like a cracker?
  • grayskymorning
    Options

Are the white girls in your office flocking to you yet

Wrong scent. Pumpkin this month.

All of the evidence I've seen also points to caramel mochas

But its pumpkin season! Does not compute.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

Little did she know you’re the opposite of a sweetie

You are a salty

Is that like a cracker?

jgobhf9i5dm1.gif

tumblr_m5o5fglNM41r51s8co1_500.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

I laughed for like 3 days the first time I saw that. Long live none pizza with left beef.

Long live none pizza with left beef
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
  • grayskymorning
    Options

Google, ever heard of it?

Nope. :)
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

I laughed for like 3 days the first time I saw that. Long live none pizza with left beef.

Long live none pizza with left beef

Long live none pizza with normal left beef

Doesn't flow though