What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I have 10 thousand emails that haven't opened in my inbox :/ and how the hell can I get rid of them without having to select only a few at a time. So frustrating!!!! Procrastination at its worst lol

You can't, its a slow painful process, I have over 1500 pages :( and thats after deleting 700...

I checked and you're right. I guess I'll start tonight and finish till I'm in the after life.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    I have 10 thousand emails that haven't opened in my inbox :/ and how the hell can I get rid of them without having to select only a few at a time. So frustrating!!!! Procrastination at its worst lol

You can't, its a slow painful process, I have over 1500 pages :( and thats after deleting 700...

I checked and you're right. I guess I'll start tonight and finish till I'm in the after life.

Wouldn't it be great if they had a delete all..
    Maybe it's something they could work on
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

It's 2017. You'd figured this would already be an option for Yahoo. I wonder if Gmail has the same issues hmm......
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

It's 2017. You'd figured this would already be an option for Yahoo. I wonder if Gmail has the same issues hmm......

Im on my phone for everything, I can delete all gmail but its a bit fiddly, I have to put it in old style view and go to the site..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,162 Member
    Options
    did @_har_T_Swallow deactivate? or......... he.....he deleted me :(

Looks gone

that sucks!

Agreed.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Aww. He’s a good dude. I noticed his profile wasn’t coming up yesterday but attributed it to my living in bfe.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    pekovic_m wrote: »
    After a few weeks of feeling like a sad, empty, wrecked piece of *kitten* I finally had an 'aha' moment. Thank you lord, I feel good again and ready to get my life going. I can't find words to describe the excitement that's rushing through my veins! I feel alive!

That’s an awesome feeling! Happy for you!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Thinking about another walking dead thread

I'm going to make one for people like me that have never seen it

Im one of those people
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Wondering what brought on the cold shoulder. Talk or lose the attitude. Pick one.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I don't know........I feel weird and had bad dreams.....so I need to get to work and get my mind off things and be productive.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I want to meet a freegan. I bet they'd be interesting.