What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,221 Member
    Options
    @Will_Run_4_Food I know that it's not but because your shirt is blue I keep thinking you're wearing a cookie monster shirt

Nice try... You're just trying to get @kinetixtrainer2 to wear his cookie monster shirt again

Wow! That’s been awhile back. Good memory. Can I confess that’s also a little scary. Lol.

I like tshirts, and I try not to get anything I've seen before, so I remember that as something not to get. That's all lol

Well that just took all the flattery away. Hahaha.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,221 Member
    Options
    @Will_Run_4_Food I know that it's not but because your shirt is blue I keep thinking you're wearing a cookie monster shirt

Nice try... You're just trying to get @kinetixtrainer2 to wear his cookie monster shirt again

Wow! That’s been awhile back. Good memory. Can I confess that’s also a little scary. Lol.

I like tshirts, and I try not to get anything I've seen before, so I remember that as something not to get. That's all lol

Well that just took all the flattery away. Hahaha.

Oh and because how hot it was...

Better?

Yes baby!!! Lmao!
  • AllYouNeedIsLuv
    AllYouNeedIsLuv Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    You boys need to get a room! With me! Oh did I say that!! Hahahah ahahha
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    starting physical therapy again tomorrow morning, and I am very excited.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I wanted to read some news from back home and the news categories are: Business, World + Nation, Education, Environment, Health, Politics, and Polygamy. Oh, Utah. Don't you ever change. :D
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

He has a cookie monster shirt?

This is brand new information

Even i know that and i don't drool over him.... much....
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

He has a cookie monster shirt?

This is brand new information

Of course!! What respectable guy doesn’t have a Cookie Monster shirt???

*raises hand*
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Lost a match last night that I knew was going to be a challenge when it turned. I have been really happy with my mental toughness this season, but I pretty much failed it last night. Need to continue to work on that.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I am pretty tired of being pretty tired. You know?
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I know it's not even Halloween yet but I cannot wait to buy a Christmas tree. It's my first Christmas in my new house and I'm stupid excited for it.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    That time when someone intentionally slaughtered another fitness pal's username to be "de anal fissure." I don't remember who it was, but it happened like a month ago and I'm still laughing from it. Kudos to you, stranger.
  • km8907
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    I know it's not even Halloween yet but I cannot wait to buy a Christmas tree. It's my first Christmas in my new house and I'm stupid excited for it.

Why wait go for it , put your tree up now , and enjoy the lights .
    I put mine up the next day after thanksgiving.

Tradition. Tree goes up day after Thanksgiving and we watch a Christmas Story. Plus I want a real tree and there's none out yet.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I can't stop eating goldfish
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Some people really need to re-read the definitions of mean and bully. Then read them again and make sure you understand them.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    Some people really need to re-read the definitions of mean and bully. Then read them again and make sure you understand them.

Are you calling me dumb?? ;)
  • AllYouNeedIsLuv
    AllYouNeedIsLuv Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    One day older but not at all wiser!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Are you calling me dumb?? ;)

I would never do such a thing! I am not a big meanie! ;)
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    My physical therapy session this morning was great. The PT is also a chiropractor, so in addition to stim, stretching, and foam rolling I got my lower back and hips adjusted. I feel incredible right now.

I'm very much looking forward to the next 6 weeks of regular treatment.
  • km8907
    Options

l510cqp46bo3.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

l510cqp46bo3.jpg

Stap i was hoping people would assume the crackers