What's on your mind?

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Avocados are a fruit (right?) So what would guacamole be?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    So many good things :smiley:
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    I really just want to say *kitten* it all and be done
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Amazement at what a giant bag of dicks some ppl can be
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Disappointed with myself today. I can do better.
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Isn't it strange how people used to react to John Doe's posts, and then John Doe rage quit. The same John Doe is not considered funny now, but jokes are the same. Hm.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    I really wish you forget all about me so we could move on!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    MJFSH wrote: »

I can't, I've tried :( visions of us dominating the world haunt my dreams .. oh and our badass outfits :p:*
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH wrote: »

I can't, I've tried :( visions of us dominating the world haunt my dreams .. oh and our badass outfits :p:*

sorry but there is noway i can let my world domination partner ever forget me. Nice try tho
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Me and the kids went to see pitch perfect 3 today. Sorry, I don't do vegan talk
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    I’m seriously regretting eating that garlic bread right about now

You regret garlic bread? That’s blasphemy
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    I’m seriously regretting eating that garlic bread right about now

You regret garlic bread? That’s blasphemy

I regret only eating one piece with my lasagna soup tonight. I could eat a bit more.
  • MJFSH
    Smooth Talker!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Me and the kids went to see pitch perfect 3 today. Sorry, I don't do vegan talk

What does vegan talk mean and how does it relate to a movie?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    Avocados are a fruit (right?) So what would guacamole be?

Effin' Delicious.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I actually need help with this mfp'ers

wtf is the 'hug' button for? It bothers me, I don't get it. Unless its for sympathy?

If I 'woo' anyone know that it means awesome to me or one up from awesome which is how I used to use it. Like awesome + maybe brazen + I respect your opinion and you stating it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

wtf is the 'hug' button for? It bothers me, I don't get it. Unless its for sympathy?

If I 'woo' anyone know that it means awesome to me or one up from awesome which is how I used to use it. Like awesome + maybe brazen + I respect your opinion and you stating it.

for the very best compliment, we really do need a reach-around button to accompany the hug button, don't we?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

Hug is sympathy. I use it as awesome too but that's only because it replaced the awesome button. I think the hug button works better in the regular forums then here.

Same with Woo, they made it fit for the rest of the forums and not here.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

for the very best compliment, we really do need a reach-around button to accompany the hug button, don't we?

hahaha!!

Love it!! Super creepy really
    I'm gonna use 'hug' in a pervy sense from now on...If I ever have occasion to!!
    cee134 wrote: »

Hug is sympathy. I use it as awesome too but that's only because it replaced the awesome button. I think the hug button works better in the regular forums then here.

Same with Woo, they made it fit for the rest of the forums and not here.

Agree, makes sense, they must not be thinking of chit chat...only place I look at anymore tho.

I just don't know what to press when I want to awesome something now...woo or hug (ick)