What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Oddly, after over 21 years of service at the college I work, I am wondering if where I will be after next year. Seems they are changing everything. Just weird.

I hope everything works out well for you.❤️
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I want more of that apple pie that I had earlier

I'm tired of this rain

I need food

I think I'm gonna play some mario kart
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    stewing.. as my husband cleans up the huge 'chew fest' my HIS 3 year old dog had in the garage today.. >:)>:)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    dogs run away All the time.....

just sayin'
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    dogs run away All the time.....

just sayin'

not gonna RAGEQUIT on her.. maybe I can find a dog whisperer...lol :#
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    D is kinda cute? ... sometimes? I was going to give him some but my butt hertz and my whole experience has been ... echh

I'll just make dinner and go to bed
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Dinners done. I got a little bit of time before I can reach Oblivion.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Options
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    This and that.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Some of This and Some of That,,,, Just to much of This and not enough of That !
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Wondering why I don't have a thread in my honor
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I hate commercials..
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I've just watched the newest Jason Bourne. Likely to never tire of this franchise.

Now I'm thinking, I need a man who has military experience + Bourne-esque CIA (skill set & extraordinary abilities) ... He would be perfect for me. Hmm

What are the chances of me crossing a guy like this? .... Zero! Why? I doubt they go to the Farmer's Market [Santa Barbara to SD] ...They wouldn't be shopping for food or attend a concert. Ughhhh!

/thoughts
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    I've just watched the newest Jason Bourne. Likely to never tire of this franchise.

Now I'm thinking, I need a man who has military experience + Bourne-esque CIA (skill set & extraordinary abilities) ... He would be perfect for me. Hmm

What are the chances of me crossing a guy like this? .... Zero! Why? I doubt they go to the Farmer's Market [Santa Barbara to SD] ...They wouldn't be shopping for food or attend a concert. Ughhhh!

/thoughts

my pops was in the military so i have experience via my family tree, i might be able to win a fight or two, i cant drive cars really fast though, I'm actually a grandma driver.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

my pops was in the military so i have experience via my family tree, i might be able to win a fight or two, i cant drive cars really fast though, I'm actually a grandma driver.

You're such a sweetheart! A grandma driver? Uhmmmm ... NO! That would drive me absolutely bonkers to be honest. That is slower than my mother.

• Cerealsensei
    Options

You're such a sweetheart! A grandma driver? Uhmmmm ... NO! That would drive me absolutely bonkers to be honest. That is slower than my mother.

i'm too poor to afford any tickets so I have to be extra cautious lol
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

i'm too poor to afford any tickets so I have to be extra cautious lol

[Taps your back] Good for you to be cautious with yourself and your earnings :)

You are a dead ringer younger version of my only African American male friend. He too has history in the military - only that it was his military record and had a stint at the DOD, but his dad was in the DEA. Now he is retired - absolutely no use, in my mind@posted thoughts ... Oh and he does not drive slow like Ms Daisy is a passenger.

• awinner_au
    awinner_au Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Biphasic sleeping, should i try it?
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Spending the day with my parents, cleaning their house and helping to care for them, as they are both sick...praying everyone plays nice, I don't want to have to be a *kitten* again.