Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Will I be judged for not shaving my legs if I do go get a massage
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Providing they're not so bad as to inflict injuries, you should be fine! :smiley:
  • ddoud71
    ddoud71 Posts: 2,741 Member
    Options
    Wondering where she bought that broomstick
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    It was a gift from my Wiccan bestie.
  • ddoud71
    Options
    Ahhh

Was wondering if it had to do with Wiccan
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I haven't wanted to workout in two weeks...found a uber sexy/dirty yoga video on hubs phone. I tried not to let it bother me, but now I feel like a fat, wrinkly old cow when I workout, so my self destructive side has decided FUCKIT. At least till I get that ice cream into me.

edited..I wasn't looking thru his phone, he's old man blind and couldn't read what Youtube was trying to tell him, so passed the phone to me to tell him "This video is being sent to you because it is similar to the videos you've watched recently".

Wrong wrong wrong!!!! Wait till he's watching tv. Wear your robe with nothing beneath it. Walk over and hand him a beer. Then walk to the couch, drop the robe, sit down with your favorite toy and get down to business with yourself. I gaurantee you he's probably gonna think that's pretty hot. Probably he will think about that more than the stupid video.
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I haven't wanted to workout in two weeks...found a uber sexy/dirty yoga video on hubs phone. I tried not to let it bother me, but now I feel like a fat, wrinkly old cow when I workout, so my self destructive side has decided FUCKIT. At least till I get that ice cream into me.

edited..I wasn't looking thru his phone, he's old man blind and couldn't read what Youtube was trying to tell him, so passed the phone to me to tell him "This video is being sent to you because it is similar to the videos you've watched recently".

this video is being sent because you have watched something similar, sounds like selective blindness to me! LOL

I am going to do my workout, cause he is lifting in the same room I will be doing the elliptical this morning and I am gonna stare him down and not speak one word to him... LOL :#

I'm gonna do a workout too, a KILLER kettlebell maybe.....if only so my *kitten* can become incredible, and he can just watch it and not get any! (At least until I'm done being hurt!)

@JustMissTracy my point was that you shouldn't feel insecure because you found that video on your husbands phone. You are way better than they are because you are REAL. (And hot if I may say)

Aww..you're too kind, for sure..but...I'm not feeling insecure about it, PER SE...I'm not jealous of the girls on the videos, because I feel more fit than they look to me, so I have that........I'm just feeling bad about it. I just feel kinda hurt. I don't expect much of or from him, I don't expect romance or sweet nothings or gifts or anything. I guess I was just feeling complacent and thinking I was enough.

Put it this way, after 23 years, I still flash him no less than three times a month...I'm sure he's as bored as I am, but I try to make it fun and exciting for him; I try to be a cool wife and not get on him about women and stuff like that.. So I was just surprised/hurt/crushed to see even with all I do, he still feels a need to sit and watch other, much younger women when I'm not around. And not be at all apologetic about it. And I guess maybe he shouldn't be. Maybe I need to spread my wings and start trying to view sexy young men all day.....

And he'll be home in an hour and I'll try to act like he wasn't a dick at 5:30 in the morning...keep the peace....

Sorry everyone for all that, feel free to block me if I talk too much
  • JSaus13
    JSaus13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5 o'clock. That's what's on my mind.
  • JSaus13
    JSaus13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

Well, they massage men with hairy legs.

I don't shave unless I wear shorts or capri pants. I live in Vermont so you can imagine how long it's been. :*
  • angelxsss
    Options
    JSaus13 wrote: »

Well, they massage men with hairy legs.

I don't shave unless I wear shorts or capri pants. I live in Vermont so you can imagine how long it's been. :*

That's why cold weather exists right? So women don't have to shave their legs for a season? haha
  • ddoud71
    Options
    The end of the day.

Come on!!!!
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options

Wrong wrong wrong!!!! Wait till he's watching tv. Wear your robe with nothing beneath it. Walk over and hand him a beer. Then walk to the couch, drop the robe, sit down with your favorite toy and get down to business with yourself. I gaurantee you he's probably gonna think that's pretty hot. Probably he will think about that more than the stupid video.

this video is being sent because you have watched something similar, sounds like selective blindness to me! LOL

I am going to do my workout, cause he is lifting in the same room I will be doing the elliptical this morning and I am gonna stare him down and not speak one word to him... LOL :#

I'm gonna do a workout too, a KILLER kettlebell maybe.....if only so my *kitten* can become incredible, and he can just watch it and not get any! (At least until I'm done being hurt!)

@JustMissTracy my point was that you shouldn't feel insecure because you found that video on your husbands phone. You are way better than they are because you are REAL. (And hot if I may say)

Aww..you're too kind, for sure..but...I'm not feeling insecure about it, PER SE...I'm not jealous of the girls on the videos, because I feel more fit than they look to me, so I have that........I'm just feeling bad about it. I just feel kinda hurt. I don't expect much of or from him, I don't expect romance or sweet nothings or gifts or anything. I guess I was just feeling complacent and thinking I was enough.

Put it this way, after 23 years, I still flash him no less than three times a month...I'm sure he's as bored as I am, but I try to make it fun and exciting for him; I try to be a cool wife and not get on him about women and stuff like that.. So I was just surprised/hurt/crushed to see even with all I do, he still feels a need to sit and watch other, much younger women when I'm not around. And not be at all apologetic about it. And I guess maybe he shouldn't be. Maybe I need to spread my wings and start trying to view sexy young men all day.....

And he'll be home in an hour and I'll try to act like he wasn't a dick at 5:30 in the morning...keep the peace....

• slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear all that. I wish mine try and keep it spicy and I've only been married 5yrs.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear all that. I wish mine try and keep it spicy and I've only been married 5yrs.

it doesnt get any better... Im just waiting for Christmas to happen already, so I can start cleaning house. Getting rid of all the bad JUJU....
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Comfort food
  • angelxsss
    Options
    This is making me so stoked for marriage (if I ever get there)
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options

He sounds really gross
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Comfort food

here here,,, makes everything better..

dont listen to us, we are just a bunch of bitter old people, you still have your whole life ahead of you to ruin every man you meet... lol

• angelxsss
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    Comfort food

dont listen to us, we are just a bunch of bitter old people, you still have your whole life ahead of you to ruin every man you meet... lol

I'll be the best man-ruiner there ever was
  • angelxsss
    Options
    The original Pokemon theme song
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    Comfort food

I'll be the best man-ruiner there ever was

With your looks, enthusiasm, and go get er done attitude, I know you will be... :)