What's on your mind?

Replies

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Sounds good @Karb_Kween! I caved for pizza.

Me too lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I haven't wanted to workout in two weeks...found a uber sexy/dirty yoga video on hubs phone. I tried not to let it bother me, but now I feel like a fat, wrinkly old cow when I workout, so my self destructive side has decided FUCKIT. At least till I get that ice cream into me.

edited..I wasn't looking thru his phone, he's old man blind and couldn't read what Youtube was trying to tell him, so passed the phone to me to tell him "This video is being sent to you because it is similar to the videos you've watched recently".

Wrong wrong wrong!!!! Wait till he's watching tv. Wear your robe with nothing beneath it. Walk over and hand him a beer. Then walk to the couch, drop the robe, sit down with your favorite toy and get down to business with yourself. I gaurantee you he's probably gonna think that's pretty hot. Probably he will think about that more than the stupid video.
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I haven't wanted to workout in two weeks...found a uber sexy/dirty yoga video on hubs phone. I tried not to let it bother me, but now I feel like a fat, wrinkly old cow when I workout, so my self destructive side has decided FUCKIT. At least till I get that ice cream into me.

edited..I wasn't looking thru his phone, he's old man blind and couldn't read what Youtube was trying to tell him, so passed the phone to me to tell him "This video is being sent to you because it is similar to the videos you've watched recently".

this video is being sent because you have watched something similar, sounds like selective blindness to me! LOL

I am going to do my workout, cause he is lifting in the same room I will be doing the elliptical this morning and I am gonna stare him down and not speak one word to him... LOL :#

I'm gonna do a workout too, a KILLER kettlebell maybe.....if only so my *kitten* can become incredible, and he can just watch it and not get any! (At least until I'm done being hurt!)

Sooo..is the the voice of experience @LiftingLady5 ..I hope the kids were else where :D
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Swedish massages don't feel good, and they don't help whiplash.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    I could use a nice hot shower

I can actually sleep in tomorrow since I don't have to work so early

apple pie is amazing

I really really really need a haircut
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    men can like more than one thing at the same time. I could watch a video of young nekkid wrestling but watch the next video with some "milf" stuff and be equally turned on by both. One does not necessarily replace the other.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    edited December 2016
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    men can like more than one thing at the same time. I could watch a video of young nekkid wrestling but watch the next video with some "milf" stuff and be equally turned on by both. One does not necessarily replace the other.

This is true. A wise old woman that I hated once told me "When they cheat on you, it's not that they're looking for better; they're looking for different."

Doesn't make me feel any better.

Quiet nite last night...no apologies anywhere....I guess that means I have to pretend nothing is wrong again, and try to be a wonderful wife for our only day off together, if I want to have any semblance of a good weekend.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Unconditional love and how little I know about South America, and why my headache won't go away, and, maybe, I should stop thinking
  • Karb_Kween
    Bacon
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Breakfast.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Deciding if I should wake the tall guy....but it's so nice and quiet and smoke free in here right now.....
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    the breakfast I planned on making. but I'm feeling lazy
  • Karb_Kween
    Fuller House is so effin cute
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    tacos..having taco night for the 1st time in forever..
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    what to order for chinese takeout
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Fuller House is so effin cute

However I believe that, Season 1; was better!
  • ddoud71
    ddoud71 Posts: 2,741 Member
    Who's wining the Heiseman???? Lamar Jackson????