What's on your mind?

Replies

• MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    iJoshie wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    epr3996 wrote: »
    Wondering should I retire and go on a meet my MFP friends tour!

Double bag it

She knows what she’s talking about. I got something on my tour.

Me too......a fruitcake. It was disgusting I tell you.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    How sometimes things go right over someone's head yet they still give a perfect response that is even funnier because they don't get it at all.

The best zoomie i've ever seen. I love the cat, he's all wtf is wrong with Fred!?
  • MrSith
    cee134 wrote: »
    How sometimes things go right over someone's head yet they still give a perfect response that is even funnier because they don't get it at all.

The best zoomie i've ever seen. I love the cat, he's all wtf is wrong with Fred!?

I hope Luke dies in the new movie.......one of the only characters I never liked.
  • MrSith
    Also everytime I look at the forums I notice one title that says "weight not changing, boobs or breast fill full"

I must be a breast man to key in on that.
  • MrSith
    MrSith wrote: »

I hope Luke dies in the new movie.......one of the only characters I never liked.

Really, out of all of the trash that came out of the prequels? Luke is one of the ONLY characters you don't like?

you mean they are movies before New Hope!?!?!?!? Thanks you ruined it for me.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Really, out of all of the trash that came out of the prequels? Luke is one of the ONLY characters you don't like?

I think some of us just like to pretend those three films don't exist. That's what I certainly do with the fourth Indiana Jones film (doesn't exist) and all the films after The Lost World (from the Jurassic Park franchise). Nope, nope, nope.. they don't exist.
  • MrSith
    Also everytime I look at the forums I notice one title that says "weight not changing, boobs or breast fill full"

I am a straight woman and I keyed in on that

Maybe it's how it is written or why is it there nonstop. I might have to venture to see what it's all about.
  • NoCookiesBish
    NoCookiesBish Posts: 126 Member
    :neutral:
  • MrSith

I am a straight woman and I keyed in on that

Maybe it's how it is written or why is it there nonstop. I might have to venture to see what it's all about.

I shouldn't have ventured there.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    wondering if they turned off the heat to make us freeze or save on energy
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Peaches.
  • KosmosKitten
    6plrv0zvsx5c.gif

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    What happened to the anonymous crush note thread
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Rotate rotate
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    jkou77 wrote: »
    Rotate rotate

Pivot, pivot!

No you're doing it wrong :|
  • Journey2happiness18
    Journey2happiness18 Posts: 1,033 Member
    What happened to the anonymous crush note thread

I was just wondering the same thing :smirk:
  • MrSith
    I need to leave this meeting so I can work out. I do have wine as well. Hm
  • KosmosKitten
    I want to murder the people on House Hunters who complain that their five-bed house is way over-budget at $250,000

Meanwhile, some of us live in a land where buying a house is way out of budget. :D