Replies

• MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    My mom
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    It boggles my mind that some people lose their sh.t because someone told them "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas".
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    My mom

Hope she's doing okay hun
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    A shmorgeshborg of things: bacon, @DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM , bacon, Thai food, Thai food with bacon, my red pen suck, my black pen is awesome, bacon with @DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM , ninja turtles are awesome, Christmas being on Monday is the best gift, and bacon wrapped around a jalepeno stuffed with cream cheese

You never leave my mind.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    A shmorgeshborg of things: bacon, @DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM , bacon, Thai food, Thai food with bacon, my red pen suck, my black pen is awesome, bacon with @DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM , ninja turtles are awesome, Christmas being on Monday is the best gift, and bacon wrapped around a jalepeno stuffed with cream cheese

You never leave my mind.

awwwww
    ju511i3xvkt9.gif
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

You never leave my mind.

I love this love affair you two have going here. Fascinating!
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

You never leave my mind.

I love this love affair you two have going here. Fascinating!

They say three is a party.

Options

You never leave my mind.

n89vio2xkbwo.gif

When i see this i think :smile:

https://youtu.be/vCMXjk6iS3A
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    How do women with acrylic nails pick their noses do anything?

There, I fify. :D

Also, I suffered these really hideous peach/pink acrylics one time for a friend's wedding and found it so hard to do anything that I pretty much just sat and watched television until the wedding. Everything was ridiculously overcomplicated by the addition and my fingers just felt weird.

I just don't see the appeal.
    How do women with acrylic nails pick their noses?

The hardest for me was taking out my contacts

Ugh.. how could you even attempt to put those things near your eyes?? I'd be petrified of gouging my eyeball. **shudder**
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    five golden toques

Bonus for using the word "toques". :D
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    It boggles my mind that some people lose their sh.t because someone told them "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas".

It boggles my mind that people huff and puff and subcontract attorneys to re-write the company policy handbook when people tell them "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays".

Neither bother me. I find it nice to be wished a Merry/Happy whatever!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

It boggles my mind that people huff and puff and subcontract attorneys to re-write the company policy handbook when people tell them "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays".

Neither bother me. I find it nice to be wished a Merry/Happy whatever!

I'll stick with "Meowy Christmas" because it is equally obnoxious to both parties. :D
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be nice if Santa was real? I want all my gym equipment and I want it in the right spot and assembled, wish he could do that for me!
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    MJFSH wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be nice if Santa was real? I want all my gym equipment and I want it in the right spot and assembled, wish he could do that for me!

I'm pretty sure there's a Hallmark movie that covered that exactly. It can happen!
  • MJFSH
    edited December 2017
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

I'm pretty sure there's a Hallmark movie that covered that exactly. It can happen!

Serious? now I wish even harder! haha
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

It would need a girl, dating a guy or about to marry him, then trolliping off with another guy she found better at the moment, and changing her whole life plan to accommodate the new guy like a faithful doormat.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

It would need a girl, dating a guy or about to marry him, then trolliping off with another guy she found better at the moment, and changing her whole life plan to accommodate the new guy like a faithful doormat.

I’ve seen that one
  • MJFSH
    Options

So it's not a good story, and you need to run away with Santa? mmmm
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

Don't forget the single girl who cant find Mr. right and through some serendipitous circumstances accidently crashes into him when not watching where she was walking. There's that moment when they do double takes, then the next week is all about trying to find each other again and having the merriest Christmas ever.