What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Lettuce doesn't belong on sandwiches.

It doesn't belong on hot dogs, either, but that hasn't stopped the Japanese. :D

photo0jpg.jpg

Note to self: Don't trust the Japanese.

They put eggs on hamburgers, as well and seafood in just about everything even if it doesn't necessitate seafood.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Lettuce doesn't belong on sandwiches.

It doesn't belong on hot dogs, either, but that hasn't stopped the Japanese. :D

photo0jpg.jpg

Note to self: Don't trust the Japanese.

They put eggs on hamburgers, as well and seafood in just about everything even if it doesn't necessitate seafood.

I like eggs, but lettuce can go fly a kite.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    My boss asked me if I'd like to become certified to carry out Botox.... I'm tempted to if only for the discount...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    A fantastic app for tracking lifts and making progress is...
    JEFIT

I've been steadily getting stronger every week since I started using this app almost 2 months ago...

But I'm also coming off a sprained wrist from a car accident about 2 months ago, so there's that too... Which it's also helped me come back from
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    JEFIT

I've been steadily getting stronger every week since I started using this app almost 2 months ago...

But I'm also coming off a sprained wrist from a car accident about 2 months ago, so there's that too... Which it's also helped me come back from

That’s the last app I was using in the gym (when I was still going). I tried countless apps, and it was by far the easiest, most informative, and efficient. For a newbie that count remember the names to each workout, the little gif descriptions were very helpful.
  • Journey2happiness18
    Journey2happiness18 Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Too much..
  • friction_thighs
    friction_thighs Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Too much..

what's too much sweety?
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    You are serious... :D

Oops sorry maybe this should be in vague
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    JEFIT

That’s the last app I was using in the gym (when I was still going). I tried countless apps, and it was by far the easiest, most informative, and efficient. For a newbie that count remember the names to each workout, the little gif descriptions were very helpful.

Yeah it's pretty awesome

The timer between sets has cut my workout time and keeps me focused on the workouts, rather than my usual *kitten* around on mfp :lol:
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    I'm confused
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Too much for me to handle
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    I hate driving in snow!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed with how many of us admitted to making snap judgments. Because when someone says "Oh, I like/love/respect all people equally." I assume you're a BS liar who is afraid of their inner thoughts & emotions.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I'm impressed with how many of us admitted to making snap judgments. Because when someone says "Oh, I like/love/respect all people equally." I assume you're a BS liar who is afraid of their inner thoughts & emotions.

I'd rather see that than the pussyfooting some people do. That thread also escalated quite quickly, but was miraculously handled in a way that did not have moderators screaming down from MFP heaven to close it and dash the fun.

I like it when people are open and honest and can carry on a conversation even if their opinions differ. It feels like that's a rarity these days.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    My boys
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    I'm confused

So it's not just me?

Ugh...you sound like every cookie I've dated ...be chewy not crunchy ...simple