Replies

• 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    jkou77 wrote: »
    I'm confused

So it's not just me?

Ugh...you sound like every cookie I've dated ...be chewy not crunchy ...simple

Whose been baking you cookies?

A person...i don't know his name
    ..or where it came from...stop asking so many questions
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    My dad.. :(
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    That last friend i accepted. The idea of having him as friend bugs me. Better take care of the matter before bedtime
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options

bighugs Jo and prayers for a speedy recovery
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    MJFSH wrote: »

bighugs Jo and prayers for a speedy recovery
    kace_kay wrote: »
    :( Sending love, Jo!
    kace_kay wrote: »
    :( Sending love, Jo!

Me too Jo <3

Thanks guys , I appreciate that .. :)
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I would get so much more done in life if I just deleted this app

Same!
  • Journey2happiness18
    Journey2happiness18 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    This.
    7ao8tftf6h4l.jpeg
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    This.
    7ao8tftf6h4l.jpeg

I hear ya! I have friends that will say "husband/BF has plans today. Do you want to hang out?" Soooooo... If they didn't have plans you probably wouldn't want to hang out?
    FYI, I need some new friends I think.
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    Bitcoin almost up to 20k again, hold or sell?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Bitcoin almost up to 20k again, hold or sell?

Hold!!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,200 Member
    Options
    A fantastic app for tracking lifts and making progress is...
    JEFIT

I've been steadily getting stronger every week since I started using this app almost 2 months ago...

But I'm also coming off a sprained wrist from a car accident about 2 months ago, so there's that too... Which it's also helped me come back from
    JEFIT

I've been steadily getting stronger every week since I started using this app almost 2 months ago...

But I'm also coming off a sprained wrist from a car accident about 2 months ago, so there's that too... Which it's also helped me come back from

That’s the last app I was using in the gym (when I was still going). I tried countless apps, and it was by far the easiest, most informative, and efficient. For a newbie that count remember the names to each workout, the little gif descriptions were very helpful.

I’m going to look into this.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    JEFIT

JEFIT

That’s the last app I was using in the gym (when I was still going). I tried countless apps, and it was by far the easiest, most informative, and efficient. For a newbie that count remember the names to each workout, the little gif descriptions were very helpful.

Do it Bruda...

Question for you...

How much weight do you let yourself gain during a bulk? Do you even check your weight, or are you mostly looking at BF%?
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    I just downlaoded the app as well. Thanks.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    JEFIT

JEFIT

Lol you could write your own app, honey
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for posting on here and helping “what’s on your mind” continue to go strong.

I appreciate every one of you.